PART. 3

The next day Sumbul went to the office and Virender took hee there to his guest house to welcome the special guests. Everything was ready for the hero, well lunch and room. Media people also came here to cover the hero.

Sumbul was wearing black jeans and a white short top. She still looks very young and hot too. Not every boy can take his eyes off her.

After some time, the hero's car reaches there and the media people surround him from all sides. Then Fahmaan Khan comes out of his car.

He was also dressed in black and had a black iPhone in his hand which was shining like a diamond. There was a golden watch on his wrist too and there was a black goggle on his eyes. All the media people clicked his picture and then Fahmaan took a step.

Virender came forward and shook hands with him. And took him inside the guest house. Both of them sat in the hall and then Sumbul brought fresh juice for them.

SUMBUL POV....

When Virender and the guest came to the hall, now my job was to at least give them fresh juice. I poured juice in two glasses and took it with them.  As soon as I came out of the kitchen, my eyes fell on that guest and my eyes remained wide open. My breathing became sharp.

Ohhh my god.   Fahmaan or yahan. Ye the special guest.  Oh noo.      ......Saying all this I reached near both of them.

I took a deep breath and while behaving normally, wished him in the afternoon.

Good afternoon sir.    .....i said.    Then Fahmaan looked at me. My heart started beating faster. But there was no expression on his face, he just looked at me and took juice from me. Then I kept Virender's glass on the table and went back to the kitchen.

I felt a little sad that Fahmaan did not react in any way upon seeing me and did not look at me even once. I felt like crying but I did not want to cry. I bit my teeth in anger and stopped myself from crying.

No no.  No sumbul.  Rona nhi hai. Tujhe to khush hona chahiye ki usne tujhe pehchana tak nhi.   Ab tu bhi apni life bina usse yaad kiye jee sakti hai..       .....I told myself and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

Then Virender called out to me and I went out with full confidence.

Yes sir.     ...I said to Virender with smile.

Miss Sumbul, please show Fahmaan Khan his room and kitchen, I have some work in the office.

Ohhh my god.  Abhi hi kaam aana tha..    ...  I think in my mind.

Ohk sir.        I said.

Then Virender Sir left from there. And I started completing my order.

Come on sir.     .... i told him sir.
I saw Fahman's eyes widened when I called him Sir.

I started climbing the stairs and then we reached Fahmaan's room.

Sir, this is your room, hope you will like it.     ...i said.

It's wonderful. I love it. Apna sa feel aa raha hai.       .....he said.

I smiled normally and came out of the room. I quickly came down and showed him the kitchen.

My work was finished so now I had to go back to the office, I took my purse from the table and started walking.

FAHMAAN POV.....

I was watching hee silently when she came, she showed me the room and the place as well. But she did not talk to me even once. She came in front of me after 5 years and till now her stubbornness has not gone. She took the purse and want to leave.         ......I said to myself.

I got angry. After 5 years, I got angry for the first time and this anger was given to me by my dear person.

I angrily shook Sumbul's hand and turned her towards me. And set her back against the wall.

Itni akad.  5 saal baad mili or bula bhi nhi Rahi.    ....I said angrily to her and kept pushing her towards the wall.

Ahh..  dur hatto. Hath chodo Mera bahut tight pakda hai.       ....she said.

I ignored her and held her hand even tighter. Then she bit my hand and I was forced to loose her.

Pagal ho gye ho Canada mai rehkar.  I am currently in office work. And why should I talk to you? Who are you?      ......she said.

My eyes widened as I wondered what she was saying. I know she was angry with me. I haven't even called her once in all these years. So why would she talk to me? But still I wanted her to ask me how are you.

I became speechless.  I was not able to understand what I should do now.  Sumbul went out of the house in anger, I wanted to talk to her, so I followed her. I saw that there were two girls outside, one was like Sumbul and the other one must have been around five years old.

As soon as I went out, that little girl's eyes fell on me. She started to smile at me and started running towards me and was saying, wow my dada.

I got confused. And that girl came and hugged my legs and looked upwards and started looking at my face while smiling.

Hy litte princess.  Aapko koi galatfehmi hui hai.   I am not your dad.     .......i said.

Then Sumbul kept that girl away from me and asked her why are you calling him  dad. The girl said, "Mumma, I had a dream last night and in the dream, this boy was my dada. That is why I called him dad."

Sumbul kissed her forehead and went away from here. I also went inside and the words of that child were ringing in my ears. Then I remembered that the girl called Sumbul as mummma.

What the fuck. Sumbul or mummma. No. I was not able to understand that if Sumbul is mother then where did this daughter come from.  Because it seems Sumbul's marriage did not happen. 

Many things were going on in my mind.  Then I remembered that she was five years old and it had been five years since we both marked each other.  And crazy Fahmaan, you had surely cum inside her as well.  This means that the girl is mine. She came to me because of my love for Sambul.

I was happy but I wanted to know everything clearly. And for that I would have to talk to Sambul.

***___***___***___***___***___***

Do din update nhi Kiya. Uske liye sorry guys.  Thoda busy thi. But today I am free and I have written this part as well, hope you all will like it. 🥰❤️🥰❤️