PART. 15

Tumhe ye kaise pta challa.     ......she asked.

I want truth sumbul.         ....he said stern voice.

Yes.   Fiza tumhari or meri beti hai.   Ham dono ne jo us raat ekdusre ko pyar se mark Kiya tha.  Usi pyaar ka fal hai.      ....She said finally.

Fahmaan was very relieved after hearing this but he was still angry.

So why didn't you tell me even once? And even now I have returned, you still haven't. Do I have no rights over my child?      .....he said it a little loudly in anger.

Shhh.  Kya kar rahe ho.  Fiza jaag jayegi.     ....Sumbul said placing her hand on his lips.

I really sorry about that.  I did not know in the beginning that I was pregnant.  But when you were about to make your career, then I came to know. And at that time I did not want to stop you.  I thought that when you would come then I would tell you that you have come after five years.

I started hating you because you stopped calling me at the time when I needed you.  I was already waiting for you. Along with that I was also waiting for your call.  I spent nine months waiting for you. But you did not come.  Then the day of delivery came. That day I did not wait for you to come. But I did call. I did not receive any call.   I'm broken that day. 

Fer maine faisla kiya ki tumhe kabhi nhi btaungi.  Apni beti ke pyar mai main tumhe bhool gyi.  I was very happy.   And now you came again and such a thing happened that I started loving you again.     But. It's okay. I know you don't love me.       ....................she said last line sadly.

After hearing the whole thing, tears started flowing from Fahman's eyes. As soon as Sumbul said the last line, he sat on his knees and hugged Sumbul's legs. He placed his face on her lap and started crying and asking for forgiveness.

Maine bahut galat kiya.  Career ke peeche apni life bhool gya. I am really sorry my love.  Plz mujhe maaf kardo.  I am sorry.      .....he said.

Sumbul too had tears in her eyes, she too bowed her head and joined it to his head.  Both remained like this for some time.  Then Sumbul came out of the hug and raised Fahmaan's face also.  Both of them cupped each other's faces and were looking into each other's eyes.

To ab tumhara kya faisla hai.  Kya tum mujhe chance dogi/doge.       .....Both speak together.

Both smile and hug each other tightly.

I love you so much sumbul.      ...he. Said.

I love you too.      .....she said.

Then after some time both come out of the hug and look at each other's lips. Both were longing to drink the juice of each other's lips.   Then both of them attacked each other's lips together. He started sucking her upper lip and she sucked his lower lip. After 5 minutes the rows of both change, she shifts to his upper lip and he shifts to her lower lip.  Both were sucking each other's lips. During that time Fahmaan put one of his hands inside her T-shirt and while creasing her soft skin he squeezed her boobs over her bra.  He pinches her on breast and she groans in  pain in his mouth and he smiles proudly.

Both of them kissed for a long time. After 20 minutes, when both of them had trouble breathing, they broke the kiss and were taking deep breaths by joining their foreheads with each other.   Both of them settled on the couch while kissing. Sumbul was on the couch and Fahmaan was top on her.

Then Fahmaan placed his face on her breast and Sumbul was rubbing her fingers in his hair.  And in this way both of them slept on the couch.

Precape...     A hott night.🔥🔥🔥

___***___***___***___***___***

I know aaj ka part short hai.   But bahut mushkil se time nikal kar likha hai guys.  Plz naraaz mat hona.  Kal long update dungi..

Thoda busy hu yrr..

Love you so much to all.  And Miss you all. 🌹🌹💗💗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.