PART. 10

It has been 15 days since Fahmaan came to Mumbai and he has came here only for two months.   He has to find out the truth from her in these few days. But he was unsuccessful. Sumbul was not telling him and he was also not able to understand whom he should ask. And who would be like that, who would know everything about Sambul.

Fahmaan's shoot is going to start the next morning for music.  The next day Sumbul gets ready and reaches the guest house and then both of them go together to the shoot location.  Today's shoot was in the morning and would go on till 12. Sumbul had to come home early because she had to get Fiza admitted to the school.

Both reached the location at 8 in the morning and everything was ready, the team had already reached there. So the shooting started without any delay.   A very beautiful girl was leading  with Fahmaan.   That girl was wearing a red colored short dress and she was looking very hot. Fahmaan got ready from home itself, he wore a white colored shirt and jeans.

This location was green and had mountains all around from behind which the Sun emerged. That girl was looking at the rising sun and Fahmaan was hugging her from behind. That was a romantic song. Sumbul was watching Fahmaan from a distance and was feeling very jealous seeing another girl close to Fahmaan.

Sumbul was also getting angry when Fahmaan's hand was on the girl's waist and she was feeling  like running away from there but her eyes were fixed on both of them.  Then the shoot was cut and the beating of the sumbul became normal.

When Fahmaan went near her, she kept drinking water.  Then she drank water and asked how much more time it would take.  Fahmaan took the bottle type glass of water from her hand and started drinking.

After drinking some water he asked, do you have any work? 

Hmmm.   Vo fiza ka aaj admission karwana hai to mujhe 12 tak jana hoga.       ....she said.

Ohhh ok.   Chinta mat kro main tumhe drop kar dunga.      .....he said.

Hmm ok.      ...she said with a smile.

Fahmaan wanted to ask her some things related to Fiza but he ignored it because it was not the right time.  Then after some time Fahmaan was called again and he went to shoot.  Then Sumbul got a call from Veena and she said that she will not be able to go to school with her today because her boyfriend wants to go on that date.

Sumbul told her that you go, I will manage it.  Then the shooting took place and it was already 12 o'clock so both of them quickly left from there.

With whom are you going to get admission?    .....he asked.

Akeli ja rahi hu. Kyu.        .....she said.

Nothing.  But fiza ke dad bhi to sath hone chahiye.   Kon hai uske dad.      ..... Fahmaan asked with love.

You,  you are her dad.      ......she said it in her heart.

Bolo.         ....he said

Mujhe is baare mai baat nhi karni.      ....she said

But mujhe karni hai.  Aisa kya hai jo tum mujhe nhi bta Rahi.        .....he said a little louder.

Sumbul started looking out of the window angrily and remained silent. Fahmaan also got angry and increased the speed of the car.

Kya kar rahe ho.  Speed Kam kro.       ....she said.

Kyu.  Meri car hai.  Jitni chahe utni krunga.       .....he said with anger.

Sumbul knows that whenever he gets angry he doesn't listen to anyone.

Thik hai.  Khud bhi Maro.  Or mujhe bhi sath hi Maro.         ....she said it.  Because he cannot hear this word for her, And she knew it, he would slow down the speed.

Hearing the word death, he controlled his anger and held the steering tightly. Then he slowed down and looked angrily towards Sumbul.

Dobara kabhi is shabad ko apni jubaan se mat nikalna.  Warna bahut bura hoga.      ....he said.

Sumbul noticed that now his anger is at its peak. If I spoke then he would not leave me. She was sitting quietly.   Within some time both of them reached Sumbul's house.

Jaldi se fiza ko laike aayi, mai bhi tumhare sath chalunga.      .....he said.

Sumbul's eyes widened. She did not want to take him along but she could not convince him because he was still angry.

Sumbul came out of the car and quietly went inside and brought the documents and Fiza with her.  Then they went to school like family to get their daughter admitted.

Sumbul felt a little happy that Fiza's father was also with her, but she didn't know about it. Then after some time both of them reached the school and Fiza got admission.  Fahmaan is very bad, he filled all the forms himself but didn't even let Sumbul see it.

Fahmaan filled his name in the father field and did not even tell Sumbul, he said in his heart that if this daughter is yours then she is mine too.  You don't tell me but I know she is my daughter. I have marked you with love.

Then they came home or while on the way , Fahmaan fed ice cream to both of them.  While eating ice cream, Fiza also applied it on her face. Seeing her, Fahmaan started smiling big and said to Sumbul.

Woww.   Ye to tum jaise hai.  Face se bhi or harkato se bhi.       ..he said.

Sumbul smiled and said in her heart that she is just like you.  Just like you, she has a mole on her back neck, just like you have.   And the color of her eyes is also like your eyes. You must not have focused yet.  And the dearest thing, Even after eating her ice cream, she likes to eat my ice cream.

Hyyy kaha kho gyi.  Icecream khayo warna pighal jayegi.     .....he said.

Sumbul came back to senses and started eating her ice cream. By then Fiza had finished her ice cream.

Muma   aaaa.     .....Fiza opens her mouth and says aaaa.

This meant that now she wanted to eat her mother's ice cream.

Sumbul smiled and gave her, her ice cream.  Then Fahmaan took out a handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned Fiza's face.

Then they came home. Today both of them were smiling from the heart after spending some time together.

***___***___***___***___***
🌹❣️❣️❣️