PART. 6

Next day Sumbul goes to the office and sits in her cabin and does her work comfortably. Then Fahmaan enters there with Virender. As soon as Sumbul saw Fahmaan she became angry that why is he in office here. He will ask me the same question again.

Sumbul did not meet his eyes and continued doing her work.  Fahmaan just wanted to stay close to her. So he told Virender that he needed a cook, the lunch  made yesterday was very tasty so please introduce me to the cook.

Virender did not know about the two, so for the happiness of his client, he took him to Sambul.

Both of them entered the Sumbul cabin.
Good morning virender.     Tum yaha kyu aaye mujhe bula lete.       .....Sumbul said.

Virender started coughing in shock because today for the first time Sumbul did not call him Sir. She called him by name.

Fahmaan looks towards Virender to see what happened to him. Then Sumbul gave him water to drink. His cough subsided and he started talking.

Sumbul kya tum Mr khan ke liye cooking karsakti ho.  Vo actually inhe tumhara khana bahut pasand aaya kal.     .... virender said.

Sumbul's eyes widened wondering what new drama this was. Sumbul did not want to say anything but she remembered what Virender had said that this client was the most special to him.  So she was compelled to say yes.

Fahmaan was happy that now sumbul will be near him and he will be able to know everything about her.

Actually mai tumhe apni assistant rakhna chahta hu. I am very impressed with the way you made all the preparations for my entry.  So will you work for me?       .... fahmaan asked.

He knew that now she can't deny it. Sumbul got angry too but she said yes for Virender's happiness. Then Fahmaan told hee that you should come to my guest house from tomorrow.

Sumbul spent her whole day thinking about how she would handle herself if Fahmaan did something to her. And if he asks me about Fiza then what will I answer?

Thinking all this she goes home and as soon as she reaches home she gets a call from her friend saying that today is her birthday party, so come to the club at 9 o'clock. She did not feel like going but then she thought that she should go and her mood will good.

She prepared dinner and fed Fiza and called her friend and told her to stay with Fiza as she had to go out.

After some time Veena came and Sumbul left for the party. Today she was wearing a black colored gown which hugged her body and was off shoulder. She looked very cute and it did not look like she was the mother of a child. She was still very young and tender.

Fahmaan also had a friend who is the boyfriend of Sambul's friend. He came to know that Fahmaan was also in Mumbai, so he invited him and Fahmaan also went there. The club was decorated and DJ was playing. All the boys were sitting together and drinking. But Fahmaan did not take even a single sip.

Rohit.     What's the matter Fahmaan, you are still in love with her. SHe also has a daughter now. Forget about her.

Fahmaan ignored him and started checking Instagram on his phone. Then Sambul enters the club and meets her friend and her boyfriend. Gautam knew that Fahmaan loved Sumbul.  Gautam took excuses from both of them and went to Fahmaan and said in his ear that your love has come, just raise your eyes and see.

Fahmaan raised his eyes and saw Sumbul, Fahmaan's breath stopped. Today Sumbul was looking exactly the same as she did before. Her curly hair, red lipstick, dark black eyeliner.

Wowww.  She is looking hot.    ..... fahmaan said in his heart.
.

Then Navya and Sumbul came near everyone and Sumbul saw Fahmaan.

Holy shit. He is here also.    ......Sumbul cursed him.

Fahmaan was constantly looking at her but Sumbul was ignoring him. Then after being greeted by everyone, everyone started dancing. Sumbul was standing on one side. Fahmaan also took a drink and started dancing holding Sumbul's hand.

What is this.  Kya kar rahe ho.     ....she said.

.Fahmaan turned  her back towards him and her back hit his hard chest. He kept one of his hands on her waist and the other hand was entangled with his hand. He came close to her ears.

.shhhh.   I am not doing anything wrong. I am just dancing, you will not have any problem with this, right?      .....he said.

Her heart beat increased with Fahmaan coming so close. Vo bol nhi payi or sar hila diya ki usse dance se koi ori She could not speak and shook her head saying that she has no problem with dancing. Then slowly both of them started dancing closely and Sumbul started losing her senses.  He kissed her on hee shoulders and  she shrank.   After so many years she felt the same thing today.  Fahmaan was also seeing that even today his effect was visible on her.

Then both of them came face to face, Fahmaan came close to kissing her red lips but she placed her hand on his lips. She suddenly came to the sense that this is wrong, how can I let him come again like this.

She went away from him and Fahmaan got angry and left the party at that very time. Sumbul also left after cutting the cake.

***____***____***____***____

Hy guys so this is today's part. Hope you all like this.