PART. 4

Both of them could not sleep the entire night after their first meeting after five years. Both of them remember that night when both of them had loved each other immensely and had marked each other with love the entire night.

Here is mature part so read it if you are comfortable with it. 🔴🔴🚫🚫🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

FLASHBACK..

It had been two months since both of them had finished college. Sumbul worked as a professor in college. But Fahmaan was still free.  That day there was a birthday party of one of his friends in the club. Fahmaan also got Sumbul ready and took her with him. Both of them came into a relationship in the last year of college. And they went everywhere like a couple.

That day Sumbul was wearing a black colored short dress and had done a very nice makeup.  She was looking very hot. She was wearing a black colored top without strap and it just covered her breasts. Along with this she was wearing a black mini skirt which had a side cut. She curled her hair, wore black heels and got ready.

She had just got ready when Fahmaan entered her house. He went directly to her room and hugged her from behind. Fahmaan placed both his hands on her bare waist and put his chin on her shoulder. And started looking at her in the mirror.

Wow.  My hottie future wife.  You are looking so hot.     .....he said.

Sumbul smiled and while looking at him in the mirror she gave a fly kiss and said leave me. Let's go now otherwise we will be late.

Fahmaan turned her towards himself and took her in his arms tightly.

Itni bhi kya jaldi hai.  Thoda sa pyar to krne do.       ...He said, looking intently into her eyes.

Sumbul's heart started beating faster after seeing the intensity of Fahmaan. She was also looking into his eyes. And her body was getting hot along with the Fahmaan.

Tumhe effect ho raha hai..  it's ok.  We can break the control today.    ........he said while bringing his face closer to her.

Now the focus of Fahmaan was on Sumbul's lips. She also saw Fahmaan's lips and then looked into his eyes. She did not want to lose control, so before losing her senses she packed his lips with a kiss.

Challo ab.  This is not the right time for it.       ......she said and saprate from him.

Then both of them went to the club and had a lot of fun, everyone drank a lot and also danced. Both of them came home late at night, it was already 1 o'clock and Fahmaan took Sumbul to his house. Both of them were slightly intoxicated after drinking.

When both of them reached home, Sumbul went straight to the washroom and came back after changing. Fahmaan was lying on the bed. Sumbul used to stay overnight at his house earlier too, so some of her clothes were there.

Go, you also change it.  can't sleep well in these clothes.     .....she said.

Hmm.   He started humming a song and got up and went to the washroom and after some time he came back after changing. He was only wearing pajamas and he came out like that. Sumbul will start leaving his room after seeing him like this. But Fahmaan caught her hand and stopped her and put her on the bed.

Then he locked the door and went towards Sumbul. He hovers over her and directly seals her lips with his lips. He sucks both her lips together and puts his hand inside her T-shirt and caresses or pinches her waist. She moans in his mouth. Then after some time, his breathing became heavy and he stopped kissing.

I love you baby..  I want you today.    ....he said.

Then he started kissing her neck and gave her a painful bite.

Ahhhhh.    Mmmm.    She moaned.

Then he started sucking the bitten area to reduce the pain. He licked that place and sucked it with great love, then Sumbul calmed down. he kissed her lips again and this time she was also giving him response. Both were sucking each other's lips, Fahmaan was sucking her lower lip and Sumbul started sucking his upper lip. Both of them kiss each other very passionately.

COUNTINUE FLASHBACK.............

***___***___***___***___***__***

Hy late ho gya likhte huye to half flashback kal ok.   Aaj is se kaam challa lo.