PART. 13

Her dress was wet and there was only Fahmaan's room, which could have been used. So she ran away and went to his room.

As soon as she entered the room, she saw that Fahmaan was lying on his bed.And he had closed his eyes with both his hands.

Bahar party chod kar tum room mai kya kar rahe ho. ....She said.

Fahmaan quickly got up and sat down and started looking at her.

I did not have a dance partner so what would I have done there? .....he said.

Ohhh. Mujhe lagga apne partner ko kisi or ke sath nhi dekh paye. ....she said.

What are you saying. Tum or meri partner. Agar meri hoti to mere sath hoti. ......He said while rolling his eyes.

If you had said so, I was yours. But you never said that you want to dance with me. .......she said.

Acha ye sab chodo. Why did you come here? Couldn't you live without me? .....he asked.

Sumbul smiled and walked towards the washroom.

It is not like that. I clashes with the waiter and my dress got ruined. So I needed a washroom. ......she said it before entering the washroom.

Oh ok. ....he said.

Then he got up from the bed and went near Sambul.

Kya mai koi madad kar sakta hu. .....he asked.

No . No no. Tum kya madad kroge. ...she said.
Madad my foot. Kab kya karne lag jao tum. ....she said in her heart.

Her cut side of the dress was spoilt and she was cleaning it with a tissue. Fahman also took a tissue and sat on his feet and started cleaning her feet.

Hyyy. I said no. .....she said.

Hmm. Tumhari baat kon sun raha. ....he said without looking at her.

Then there was a little drink on her thigh too, Fahmaan slowly creasing her leg he moved his hand towards her thigh with his finger.

Kya kar rahe ho. She said.

Dekh lo. ....he said.

Then he cleaned her thigh with a tissue and stood up.

Saanse sambhal lo. Dar to aise gyi jaise mai kush noghty karne wala tha. ....he
said this and came out of the washroom.

Then Sumbul also came out and both of them again came to the party. There they talked about the party, then dinner was had and everyone went to their homes.

Next morning Sumbul got up smiling, she again fell in love with him and she had thought the whole night that she would tell everything to Fahmaan. And if Fahmaan does not agree then she will get both of them tested.

Sumbul quickly got ready and left for the office, she called Fahmaan, she wanted to meet him but Fahmaan was busy with his work and he told her to please not call me, I am in a meeting.

Sumbul is a little sad but she understands that he is busy. Then she works in the office the whole day and goes home in the evening and prepares dinner. She was waiting for Fahmaan's call.  But Fahmaan did not call her back and she fell asly kept waiting for his call.

Then next morning Fahmaan had to go to Dubai for a meeting, so he left at 5 in the morning.  He was going to come back after three days.

And the next morning Sumbul reached the guest house but she did not find him then she came to know that he was going.

Sumbul's happiness turned into sadness.   She was wondering how he left like this without telling her.

Uncle aapko pta hai ki vo Kahan gye hai.     .....she asked from security guard.

Han beta.  Vo Dubai gye hai.   Meeting thi or teen din baad hi aayenge.      ......uncle said.

  Oh ok.  Thank you so much uncle.     ...she said.

Sumbul got some relief after hearing that he would return after three days.  She went to the office.

__________________

THREE DAYS LATER....

After three days Sumbul was waiting impatiently for Fahmaan's arrival.  Now she was not able to wait, she wanted to tell him everything as quickly as possible and wanted to know what would be the reaction of Fahmaan. She was smiling alone after thinking about all these things.

She felt like going to the guest house first. But she did not go, thinking that it would be too much. Well, Fahmaan was going to land in Mumbai at 3 PM, so SumBul had planned that she will not go today, she will just call him. And she will show it in such a way as if she has no idea whether Fahmaan was here or not.

In the evening she went home and after finishing all the work she called him. It was 9 o'clock at night and Fahmaan was in the washroom taking a shower.   Sumbul called him two or three times but Fahmaan did not pick up.

Sumbul became sad and started thinking what has happened that he is not picking up the call.   She waited for a little while, maybe he would call me back.   But she was tired because of the work and fell asleep within 10 minutes.

Fahmaan came out of the washroom after half an hour and took a long and cool shower.  He wore his night dress and lay down on the bed and checked his phone and saw that there was a missed call from Sumbul.

He felt like calling back but when he looked at the time, it was 10 o'clock. He thought that Sumbul must have slept so we will talk in the morning.  Then he also started remembering his and sumbul's happy moments and slept.

***___***___***___***___***