Stop Limiting Barry

Barry is so much faster than the show makes it seem. They try to limit him by using machs to make it seem like he's not going fast enough. In reality he is more than fast enough to beat any villain. To time travel you have to go the speed of light, which is: 670,616,629 mph. Which is equivalent to mach 874,030. Let's also not forget that Caitlin once said that he had to run and hit Girdir at 800 mph, which Cisco said is mach 1.1. Which is straight up lying. And in Armageddon, he says he has to run Mach 20 to reset the timeline. Which is lying and he runs faster than Mach 20 all the time. He also said that in order to time travel Barry ran at mach 2. And in Supergirl, Barry says that he's ran fast enough to travel in between worlds. There is no actual speed, for as to how to travel in between worlds. But this means that Barry has to run faster than 670 million miles per hour. Meaning he's running absurdly fast. Barry also made the Reverse Flash look like he's in slow motion, by entering Flashtime. In order to make something or someone appear in slow motion why have to be moving X amount of times faster than them or the object. Let's not forget that the Reverse Flash also can time travel. So even if Barry is running twice as fast, he's running at over 1 billion mph. But let's not think that that's a limit, he could also be running infinitely times faster making his speed limit infinity. Also in season 2, Barry makes a speed mirage, and later when Jay is explaining how he killed himself, Cisco aks is it a speed mirage. Jay proceeds to go, no even I'm not that fast. Meaning Barry was faster than Jay. And in season 4, when Iris is given Barry's speed, he's impressed when she is hitting 3000 mph. And also in season 4, Nora runs just as fast as Barry when he destroys the satellite. Despite having her powers way less time. She also seems to be just as fast as him throughout the season 5. Why, it took Barry years to get this fast, she's had powers for 6 months or something like that. A nuke also takes microsecond to explode. Meaning that he is moving faster than a microsecond for in Flashtime 40 minutes. Meaning that he's running faster than the speed of light for at least 40 minutes straight. Considering a nuke explodes in a microsecond, and he runs faster than the speed of light for 40 minutes meaning he ran approximately 45000 times faster than the speed of light. Calculations from someone a whole lot smarter than me. Also since the 4th season he's gotten way faster.  He also outran lighting, which is the speed of about 270,000 mph. So he ran mach 364. Also math by someone smarter than me. Also when phasing you have to vibrate at millions of miles per hour. Meaning he's running or at least vibrating at millions of mph by season one. Don't forget, Supergirl flies just as fast as Barry in season 2. Which is stupid. I mean come on now, in all forms of speed Barry should be faster. She can't time travel or break the dimensional barrier, he can. And he phases her through her, meaning he vibrated millions of miles per hour faster than someone flying at super speed. She's also from a different Earth meaning she vibrates a different frequency, which could mean he had to vibrate even faster. Meaning that if anyone questions how fast Barry is running. Tell them he's running close to the speed of light. And that's not anywhere close to his max. So in all I wanted the show to stop making it feel like Barry is so much slower than any other speedster. Especially considering each season he should be getting faster, and it seems his fastest villains were in season 1,2, and 3. Meaning he should have no trouble with any other speedsters. And if he needed a boost he can just use a tachyon enhancer, like in season 2. And Barry was in the Speedforce for 6 months, and it's known that a speedster stuck in the Speedforce soaks up its energy. Like Savitar and Godspeed. Meaning that Barry also got a massive speed boost at the start of season 4. And since the Speedforce exists beyond space and time, maybe he was actually in there, for him, for years maybe even decades. Meaning that his speed boost could be even greater than we thought. Now questions may appear like how can he see or how can he react. Well first of all he has super reflexes so he can react just as quickly. But not just that, his entire body is sped up. Which should increase with the seasons meaning he should have to consume more and more calories each season and his heart rate should increase to a faster resting pace each season. But secondly, when you get used to something you realize it's not that fast, like when you're driving at 40 mph. At first it seems fast, but after a while it seems slow. Same for Barry, he gets used to his speed meaning that he learned how fast he was going and adapted so that he was more comfortable and able to drive dodge things.