Xlll

June 29, 2015 (one day after BET Awards)
1:48pm
A couple of weeks later
_______________________________________________
Back to normal

           "Aug stop playing" I laugh as he tickles me. I try my best to contain my laughter but it's not working. My giggles come out loud and high pitched.

"Nah, I like this position" August says smirking.

He's pinning my arms hovering over my body. This last couple of weeks he's had more sexual comments than I could ever imagine.

"I wonder why" I laugh "freaky self"
"You love this freakiness, especially the other week in the car" he smirks once more.

He's refuting to the time we spent together all day and he wouldn't let me do anything unless he said so.

His boldness is another thing I'm attracted to, he fingered me in a car in the daytime where people could easily see inside it, luckily we weren't caught and if I do say so August has magic hands and to make matters even more extreme this happened while Jacquees "Me U & Hennessy" was playing. It just contributed to the mood.

August had got off of me and was now staring at me. I smiled and looked at him back.

"Let's play 10 questions" I suggested

"10 questions, Bae were not 12" he laughed

I pouted "shh it's a good game, don't make fun of me" I say poking his chest

"Ouch, damn cat nails" he rubs the spot I poked him in dramatically.

"I'm gonna go first" I said sitting up and taking a sip of my water.

"What's your Biggest fear?" I ask him, looking straight into his eyes.

"It's already happened" he responds, he turns his head and the mood takes over. I can see he's trying so hard not to cry infront of me. He was referring to his brother Mel and how it took such a toll on him.

I instantly felt bad for asking him or even bringing it up.

"I'm so sorry baby" I say as I bring him into an embrace "I didn't mean to"

"It's ok" he rubs my back and pulls away. "On with the game" he laughs trying to lighten the mood.

I kiss his cheek and wait for his question
"Why do you have a 7th month rule? Nigga gone have blue balls before then" he asks bitting his lip

I bust out laughing at the comment "it's not easy to me either Aug" I say

"But to answer you question I want a spiritual and emotional bond with someone before I give them all of me" I look up at him to see his jaw clenched

"Is that what you and that Breezy nigga had?" He semi yells

I wasn't expecting it to take this road, so I decide to put on by witty humor. "no double question asking that's cheating" I nervously laugh

"Marian I'm being dead ass right now" he says

I sigh "it's only going to make you more upset"

I pull him close and kiss his nose "he's an ex for a reason"

"If you weren't doing what your doing as far as career, where do you think you would be?" I asks

He rubs his face "honestly idk, I probably would've given up and end up going back to that slangin life." August says, honesty deep inside his voice.

"I'm happy that's not the case, I'm happy you're in my life August. I don't think I've ever thought about my future so much but I want one with you"

I look up at August to see him smiling hard, almost blushing

"Are you blushing Mr.Alsina?" I ask, taking a piece of popcorn into my mouth

"Man no, cut all that mushy shit out" he laughs and gets up "I'm going to the bathroom be right back"

I laugh as I watch him walk away. He has such a small butt I laugh. He's the definition of everything I want. Tall, sweet, nice, religious, and light.

"Thank you so much for giving me the man of my Dreams God" I say my prayer to myself