XXl

July 13, 2015
7:00pm
_______________________________________________
Art show

         Today's the day of Chris's art show opening. I told Aug and he was fine with it, he said he'll come down and find us later. He was gonna go to some club with Jacquees and Trey tonight.

I was fine with that, we set rules for eachother. He can't sexually dance with girls, or get too drunk and I can't kiss, or let Chris touch me in any sexual way. I agree with that. I still don't know how August got to the conclusion of letting me go, but I'm just happy he's ok with him.

Chris's art show starts at 8:30, as of right now I sit on my bed applying lotion from bath and body works and text August emoji faces.

My baby is so goofy. I let the sent take over my body, Paris is such a beautiful smell.

Gripping my all white jumper from my closet I slip it on with some Sandals, I don't wanna wear heels tonight with all the walking around in gonna be doing.

I grab my MK purse that straps around my chest, as you can tell I love MK *insert happy dance*

I sing along to Avril Lavigne's "Rock N Roll"'as I walk out my room and down the stairs. I really love this song.

I remember being in high school and everyone would call me a white girl trapped inside a black girls body winch I thought was ridiculous.

I grab my keys and look around the living room for Chris's present. I know this is a big day the him and one of his favorite artists is Klaws, so I decided to sew him painting apron that was inspired by Klaws. (He's a real artist btw) I'm a fan of his artwork also.

I grab the boxed up apron, wrapped in colorful wrapping paper with his name printed on it.

Making sure everything is locked up I walk out the house and into my car.

"Hmm, what to listen to?" I question once I get settled inside of my jeep.

I place the gift in my passenger seat and text August a quick I'm driving text. I don't text when I drive because I know what it can do, it can wait I don't need my phone THAT bad.

I decide on August's remix to "Planes" as I pull out the driveway and onto the main road.

"Just touched down on the runway, all white on no Sunday" I sing along with my baby.

August's voice is pure perfection and I don't take that got granted. My baby truly is blessed in voice and body. A invisible blush keeps on my cheeks.

Just to think that 4 months ago I didn't know Aug personally I was just a 21 year old fan girl who was head over heels for August and now four months later Hod has blessed me with the man that I dreamed about, that I would've never guessed would even take a second look. God Is really good, I smile.

August's part soon goes off and Jeremiah's  harmonies  take over the song.

I promise you no matter how many times I listen to this song, it never gets old. Coles part is about to come up!! I'm bank it to get it

"You need a nigga when done probably gone put ya out. You need a nigga that's put it in ya mouth" I bust out laughing, I don't know why this part of the song always has that affect on me. Cole being from the city I'm from I've been a fan of him for years, before August of course and I never get tired, I feel as though he brings a different thing to hip hop.

I finally pull up to the art gallery a spot Chris's car. I park beside it and turn off my car

Grabbing my phone I dial Chris's number
"I'm here Maurice" I laugh

"Alright I'm on my way out, where you park?" He questions

"Where else next to your car" I laugh once again.

"Alright" and with that he hangs up.

I wait for him to get to the car and text Aug another time making sure what time he was going to arrive.

"Well you look beautiful" he smiles
"I see you straightened your hair" he smiles, leaning in my car.

I slightly move the door indicating I want to get out and he moves back. "You don't look to bad yourself, nice suit" I say

He smirks and pops his collar "well you know how I do"

I laugh "well Mr.Boss man lead the way"

We walk into the all white art gallery and may I say it's beautiful, a silver shandeler hands down from the celling.

I'm greeted as soon as I come in with over whelming beauty. The place is just marvelous.

Artwork of all different styles covers the walls.

"It's beautiful huh?" He smiles, twinkling in his eyes.

"Same it was when we were 14" he says once more and then looks at me.

I know what he's trying to do.
"Chris stop, we're friends remember?" I remind him. I don't want him trying anything tonight

"Yes Marian I know. I'm not gonna try anything I respect that you've moved on, let me show you artwork"he suggests

We walk over to a huge mural with different types of character on it. They have different faces they look almost like anime. The colors that he used really made the artwork pop out

"It's amazing, you did an outstanding job Chris" I compliment

"Thanks but you haven't seen anything yet"

The whole night we continue to look at artwork, he has a couple of smaller pieces that are sculpters.

The night soon wines down and everyone seems to leave. I conversate with Chris and turn to see August walk in the gallery: he soon spots me and comes over to me.

"Hey baby" he smiles kissing me.
"Wassap Chris" he says, dapping him up
"Sup, thanks for coming man." Chris responds, looking him up and down

"I just want to apologize for before, no hard feelings man?" Chris suggested

"no hard feelings" August replies

I smile and clap my hands "awee my boys!"

"There you go with that mushy shit" I hear Aug say

"Shut up" laugh as I hit his arm.

August soon wonders off to look at some artwork and I look at Chris.  I remember his gift is still in my hand

"Uhh here you go, it's just a little something from me" I smile giving him the gift.

"Thank you Shawty, foreal I mean that" he says as he brings me into a hug. His arms drape dangerously low and I pull away.

August comes straight back over to Us
"that was a long hug" he comments looking at Chris with a raised eyebrow "but it's Gucci, you ready to go baby?" He asks me.

"Yeaaah sure, thanks for inviting me Chris I had a good time" I go in for a hug again and pull away

August daps him up and we leave.
That went better than I expected