Thirteen

Tanya's POV
Leon picked me up as promised. We were now at his place.
Leon's place was sleek and modern, and I was impressed the moment I walked in. "Okayy, this is really nice," I said as he gave me a tour.

"Thanks," Leon said, showing me around. "Here's the kitchen, and upstairs is the bathroom and bedroom."

I admired the open space and stylish decor. "You've done a good job with this place. It feels very... home-y."

Leon smiled, obviously pleased. "Glad you like it. Now, wanna dive into some food and then pop that champagne?"

We settled at the dining table with takeout from his favorite Italian spot. The food was delicious, and the conversation flowed easily. Leon was charming and attentive, making me laugh with his stories. After we finished eating, he popped open the champagne, and we toasted to hoping for good news about my interview.

"Here's to great things ahead," he said, raising his glass.

"Cheers to that," I replied, clinking my glass against his.

After dinner, we moved to the living room, where we curled up on the couch to watch a movie. As the film played, Leon's hand found its way to my waist. His touch was warm, and he smelled like cocoa butter—a scent that made me feel comfortable and attracted.

When the movie ended, Leon turned to me with a playful grin. "Let's play a game of truth or dare?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You start."

Leon's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Dare."

I thought for a moment before grinning. "I dare you to let me drive your car to my first day of work if I get the job."

Leon winked. "Deal. I'm looking forward to seeing those driving skills."

"Your turn," I said, feeling a a rush of excitement.

"Truth or dare?" Leon asked, his eyes locking onto mine.

"Truth," I answered, feeling a bit shy.

Leon's gaze softened. "What's something you haven't shared about your past relationships?"

I hesitated before speaking. "I haven't been in a serious relationship for a while. I've been focused on school and getting my dream job."

Leon nodded, understanding. "I appreciate your honesty. It's important to be open."

I smiled, feeling more at ease. "Thank you Leon, anywaysss...Your turn."

Leon's eyes stared with curiosity. "I dare you to tell me about the most memorable dream you've had."

A shiver ran through me as I recalled the dream. "It was really vivid and intense. I was close with someone, but I couldn't see their face clearly. We were really close, and it felt like we were in a deep, intimate moment."

Leon leaned in closer, his hand sliding to my waist. "What else happened in your dream?"

I blushed, remembering the details. "It was like we were in this really home-y space, and everything felt so warm and basically intense. It was like the person's touch was gentle but intense... umm well I could feel his hands on my body, and there was like this hunger between us."

Leon's gaze was intense as he listened. "Tell me more about the touch. What did it feel like?"

I took a deep breath, trying to recall the sensations.. I was nervous but still shared what I remembered "It was this slow, strong touch. Like i could feel his fingers tracing my skin, basically exploring umm... well every inch. Then there was this whisper in my ear, i don't know.. it was really smooth, it made me nervous as hell. It was... intimate and umm you know...hot ."

Leon's eyes darkened with desire as he moved his hand gently up my back. "Like this?" he murmured, his touch on my thigh was light but smooth.

I nodded, feeling the heat of his touch. "Yes. And his whisper was so close. It felt like..."

Leon leaned in closer, his lips brushed against my ear slowly moving further down kissing my neck. "Like this?" he whispered, his voice low and sultry.

I shivered, feeling a rush of sensations. "Mhmm . It felt like that .. right there,..."

Leon's soft lips met my neck then up to my jawline, his kisses making my heart race. "And when his hands moved, was it like this?" he asked, his fingers lightly trailing up from my thigh to my chest then my neck.

"Yes," I breathed, my body reacting to his touch, my hand following his that was placed around my neck, I placed my hand above his wrists enjoying the feeling. "It was strong but soft, like they knew every part of me. And the timing... it felt so intense." With his hands he tilted my neck.

Leon's eyes locked onto mine, his breath hot against my skin. "You're describing it so vividly. I can make you feel that way again." He dived in to my neck again leaving a trail of kisses on my neck down to my collar bone.

I felt a surge of desire and heat as he continued his exploration. "Mm, I'd like that."

Leon's hand moved to my waist, his thumb brushing gently across my curve. He leaned in to kiss me, biting my bottom lip. His touch sending a wave of heat through me. When the kiss deepened, his large hands moved passing my ass to my thigh firmly holding me closer, with his plush full lips against mine.

We pulled away, our eyes locked in a heated gaze. I was low-key turned on. "You've got me hooked Tanya," Leon said, his voice deep and enticing.

I smiled, feeling a mix of tenderness snd arousal below. "I feel the same way."

Leon's expression softened. "I'm glad we're on the same page. I enjoy having you around me."

"Me too," I said, feeling a deep connection. "I don't mind seeing where this goes." I said talking about us..

Leon's gaze lingered on mine, and he took a deep breath. "Let's make sure this isn't the last time we have a night like this." Oouf even the way he talks and the things he said had me in a way.

"I'd love that," I replied, feeling a sense of anticipation for the future.
Leon kissed me passionately one more time before I reluctantly told him I had to leave. I patted my outfit straightening it out, heading for the door. He followed behind grabbing his keys from the counter ready to drive me home.

Leon's POV:
Driving home after a crazy evening with Tanya, I felt a mix of exhilaration and nervousness. The night was perfect—just like I hoped. As I navigated through the city, my thoughts turned to the future. I wanted to make sure everything was right with the gym project.

I've already shown Tanya the luxurious side of my life, but I knew I needed to keep going with it. I was determined to make the gym project work and prove that I could handle both my business ambitions and my personal life.

————————————————————————

Wellllllll.... That was a moment!
Vote and comment.