Thirty Two

A/N: Sorry y'all I was away on a mini vacay - but I'm back!!!
—————————————————————
...Daniel's POV:

Tanya's tone changed again this time it was less panic and more rudeness. "I told you to leave, you're not taking another step in."
She still had a grip on my sleeve.

My eyebrows were raised when I looked her up and down. I kissed my teeth unfazed by her touch. For some reason this time I felt nothing. I shook it off.

"You think imma go up to your man's and tell him about us?" I spat coldly. We were more than done. I didn't think she could make it any clearer.

LaTanya didn't respond.

I shook my head. "And move your fucking hand T. You're gonna get yourself hurt if these two get any closer!" I raised my voice, pushing her hand off me.

She grabbed me again. Sighing in frustration I placed my hand on her wrist, aggressively this time. I wasn't playing around anymore.

Tanya winced a little as I held her wrist tightly for a second. I gave her a warning with my eyes, before letting go.
Tanya had a thing for not listening whenever she or someone else was pissed off.

Me and Tanya saw the commotion between Trey and the security guard dying down.

I soon as I started walking away from Latanya she spoke up again.
"Daniel... please." Her tone was now soft.

"Your boy's not as clueless as you think, T, he knows what's up." I said, looking back at her. The look on my face was irritated every time I spoke about Leon.

The fight was already over between the random dude and Leon. It was too late to realise some of her new 'friends' have been watching us for God knows how long now.

Leon was now glaring at me.

"YO!..The fuck you putting hands on her for?!." Leon pushed the security guard...

Here we go...

I just got here damn!

Alesha's POV:

Shanay found me hiding in Leon's office...

"There you are Trey ghosted me talking about some 'I'll be right back'... Hold onnn...wait a damn minute... Alesha, I heard you needed the restroom what are you doing over here hiding?" Shanay had her hand resting on her hip with a clutch in the other hand she looked and soundedn like a mom.

I laughed nervously. "Um first of all I did go.. When I left the restroom Chris was gone. I guess he felt awkward standing at the door waiting for me... who knows!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I decided to stay here for a second, you and Trey were caught up in yalls personal tour. Tanya and Leon were having sex with their eyes at the table... Oh and I called Clarence but he didn't answer..." I pulled out my phone showing Shanay.

"My bad sis.." Shanay came in shutting the door behind her. "Me and latanya invited Clarence because y'all need to talk. I mean look.. you don't have to say it but I can see it, you miss him. Even if he's not here or hasn't answered your calls, I know he'll come around."

We heard a staff member knocking impatiently. "Um excuse me you can't be in here!"

We blankly stared at the door for a second then looked at each other confused.

"Um I know somebody in here and it ain't Leon or Trey, I'm going to have to call security to escort you out. No one is allowed to be in here! I don't wanna have to count!!" We heard the 'Karen' voice again but it was stern this time.