Timeline Recap

Authors note: Hey readers, BEFORE THE STORY GETS JUICYYYY... I just wanted to share the timeline to clear up any confusion.

Week 1:
Meeting Leon: Tanya met Leon at a store and attended a barbecue the same day. They didn't start talking right away; she was focused on finding a job.

Week 2:
Girls' Night In: Tanya stayed home and had a girls' night in with Shanay and Alesha. Leon still hasn't reached out yet, and Tanya was preoccupied with her job search.

Week 3:
First Contact: After her dream, Leon finally texted Tanya. Nearly three weeks had passed since they first met.

Week 4:
Rooftop Party: Tanya attended a rooftop party with her girls. She ran into Leon again. The month came to an end, and their connection was just starting to grow.

Week 5:
First Date: Tanya went on her first date with Leon at Le Gratin after helping Alesha pack for her holiday. She was still focused on interviews and finding the right job.

Week 6:
Family Visit & Night Drive: After visiting her parents for the weekend, Tanya was back in town, Leon took her on a night drive. They've been talking for over a month, and their connection was growing stronger.

Hopefully this helps!xx
Back to the story>>>