Chapter 3: Part Five 1/2 -Entry 13

It's been a few months since I've written in here. I've been in prison now for about 5 months. A lot has changed around here due to my past actions. I used to be able to go around and travel the prison during certain days. I'm not able to do that now because I got into too many fights and now I'm in solitary confinement. Also, Pablo told Angela that I killed myself after 2 months of being in prison because I could not handle the pain and sadness of not being able to see her. I know that because he normally comes to the prison to talk to the warden and so he could tell me what's going on out there. I've been working on plans to get out of this place . I've also been keeping all of my forks and knifes just to have in case. I've been working out a lot and reading about drug cartels , mafias, and gangs that had a lot to do with drugs and other criminal activities. Its really good stuff to read because when I get out of here I can be the perfect drug dealer and fill all my blanks and master the hustle of being a drug dealer.

So yeah, not a lot is going on so I can't write about a lot so the next time I'll be writing is when I get out of solitary confinement in 2 weeks.