Chapter 3: Part Two "Dropping the world" -Entry 10

As I'm sleeping I have this dream that pretty much re-explains my vision on my situation right now. In it Angela had passed away in the hospital and her father had still thought it was me who had hospitalized her. I had also dreamed that he had told her mother and Angelo. It was a nightmare because I invisioned myself going to prison for the drug trade and before I got snitched on Angelo had beat the shit out of me.

    I wake up having a panic attack thinking it was real but it wasn't. I slept in Angela's spot lastnight because I had missed her presence terribly. I move my pillow and then look at my alarm clock and notice it says 6:05 a.m. I get up and take my shower and get ready for the day. As I finish It's nearing 8:30 a.m. I go upstairs and tap the power button on my phone and notice that I had 25 texts from a random number. I read them and they say he's gonna kill everyone I associate with in the next month and Angela was their first target but they had failed.

    At this point I'm scared and I'm wondering.. who the hell can this be and what do they want with me? I need to figure this out but in the meantime I need to get a hold of Angelo so we can go to the hospital to visit Angela.

   I call Angelo and I ask him if he's ready for me to go pick him up, he says yeah then we drive up to the hospital. We're in Angela's room and she has this painful look on her face and she says "Hi Guys". I hear that she had lost her voice, probably from from her screams the night before as they're trying to treat her with the shots and all.

   The doctor the with the mask walks in and explains to me and Angelo that she'll be in the hospital for another 3 months at the max. He then explained what was wrong with and then brought us in to a seperate room and told us that she may not make it.

   This feeling went into my head and I felt like I was just about to drop everything around me and just die there from shock. I looked at Angelo and saw a tear running from his eye and I could tell that he had that same exact feeling I had. The poor guy was probably gonna lose his sister and he was so sad. I never had this feeling since the night I read the letter of my brother commiting suicide.

    Angela had past out and Angelo & I had remembered that we had interviews with those people. We drive over to the office part of our lab and we see 3 cars outside. We greet the men with a simple "Hello" and a handshake, we then invited them inside to interview them for the jobs.

     Out of the three men there were only 2 potential clients and that was all we needed. They were the type of people to seem to not be gullable to the Police's lies of them not getting busted, and they seemed very intelligent and may know what we're gonna push them to.

      They seemed like they were also some pretty cool guys out side of the work field. The next night Angelo & I and the 2 others had gone out to the bar just to chill out and get to know eachother better. We took a couple shots together and I asked them about their personal lifes and their answers were actually what I was looking for. 2 young men who didn't have kids or a girl and could fall back onto someone if they had got caught or something. They seemed really wealthy and had access to things that we needed to actually make this work.

    I had told them that I'd talk to them in a couple days to get setup for training and recruitment of other people to get this operation underway. I wished them a goodnight and smiled and then drove away with Angelo.

                -Chapter 3, Part two..end-