Chapter 2: Part Four " The Recruitment/Love Life"

As I wake up in the morning I look around my room and notice that Angela has already gotten out of bed. My vision is still kinda blury but I can kinda see, it'll do. I look to my left and look at my alarm clock, it says "1:17 p.m". I pull my covers off and walk to my bathroom to take a piss and to take a shower. I then walk back to my bedroom and get dressed in a black polo with Khaki cargo shorts, with black Jordan sandals, just for the day. I go back to the bathroom, put my cologne on, fix my hair and brush my teeth. I then walk downstairs to see what Angela is up to. I can't find her anywhere. I go to the kitchen to get a drink and I notice a note on the fridge. It says " Dear Christopher, my love.. I have gone to the hospital because I feel strange. I'll talk to you when I get out, hugs and kisses, you're bae, Angela" with a heart next to her name. I figure since she's gone I have some free time to do whatever I want on my day off, saturday. I turn the TV on and watch for a half an hour, my phone is next to me and I hear it ringing, so I pick it up and Answer " Yo Angelo what's good?" "Nothing much my nigga what you doing right now" " Nothing much just woke up and I'm chilling out" "Nice you tryin to go to the lab today?" "Uhh, not today man maybe tommarow, I'd like to enjoy my day off anyways" "Oh, alright brotha, i'll talk to you tommarow then" " Alright nigga peace".  Angela texts me and it says " Hey bae I'm about to get out of the hospital do you wanna come pick me up?" I respond "Sure, I'll be there in 20 minutes". I go to the dining room to get my keys and then I go start my car. I turn the radio on as I'm driving and some of my favorite songs played. As I pull up to the hospital I turn my music down and see my beautiful Fiance in a bright orange dress, she looks so pretty. I pull up to her and say "Good Afternoon babe, hop in!". She says she's hungry so we go to the nearest McDonalds, She orders a Medium Fry and a Large Coke. She then tells me " Hun I wanna go on a cruise, do you" I say "Sure for how long" " She says "Eh, I'm not sure let's just drive around for an hour or two. I pull into a parking space and I put the drop top down on my BMW. I then put the car into drive and start driving.  It's silent for the first 5 minutes but then she puts her arm on my shoulder and says "Hey we need to talk" I say "Sure okay what's it about?" She tells me that I did pull out. I was so relieved because I thought she was pregnant. And that note on the fridge saying that she didn't feel good kinda shocked me. We go home and we just hang out. She makes a good dinner and then the day is over so we just go to sleep, nothing extra happened.
                     The next day I wake up and my vision is still kinda blury. I check my phone and see 2 missed calls, one from Angelo and one from Michael. I call Angelo back first since he's my bestfriend. He picks up and says "Wasup my brotha" I say " Yo, goodmorning buddy" He says "You trying to go to the lab today right?" " I say yeah I'll meet you there in 2 hours." I get ready then go downstairs to see Angela passed out on the couch she looks pretty cold so I pick her up and carry her upstairs and put her in bed. When I put her down she grabbed my arm and says " I love you, have a great day at work" I say "Okay, I love you too, have a wonderful day Ms. Perfection". I then go to the lab and see Angelo there. He waves at me then runs up to my car like he was trying to hop in really quick. He tells me to go to his house because he forgot the keys to the Lab. As we're driving back he tells me we need protection when we do our deals. He says that our pistols won't be enough. I look at him with a serious look and say " Are you sure man, because I think we have this pretty held down.He says " No we need to hire some protection and a hacker for our deals. We're selling to the rich boys now, we'll definately need it." I shake my head yeah then we call some people up to see if they need work. 2 respond "Yes." I set up a meeting with them to interview them to see if they're snitches or not. I get a call from Angela she says Hi then all a sudden she starts coughing really loudly then I hear a loud bang and her phone hangs up. I put my phone down then look at Angelo really suspiciously as we're about to turn around and go back to my house...