Chapter 3: Part Three " Blackout " - Entry 11

So its been 4 days since I've last written in this.. Nothing new at all really. Angela is still in the hospital, and I just went to visit her a little not ago. Shes not really doing well but I'm praying she can pull through .

Later today Angelo and I are going to a combine sort of event to see what our new partners can bring to this association.

I call Angelo and tell him I'm going to pick him up because our meeting is in 45 minutes. As I pull up to Angelo's house I notice that he has 2 long cases, 1 one in each hand. He tells me to pop the trunk. He then gets in and we're conversing about things that are new and all, yano the usual conversation starters.

After about 5 minutes of silence we begin talking again

Angelo: So do you really think these guys can bring what we need them to bring to this team?

Chris: I honestly have no clue dude, they seem okay to me but I'm just really interested to see what they can do for us.

Angelo: You do know we need sub-dealers right? We simply cannot risk going out to every deal thinking in our heads that we may be living the last few moments of ours lifes.

Chris: Yeah, I know bro. Let's just see if they're capable of shooting a gun before we go over all that other bullshit.

Angelo: Okay bro.

Chris: By the way man, what's In those cases?

Angelo: Oh yano, just a couple things..

Chris: What kind of things bro, I need to know.

Angelo: A couple guns, specifically, an AR-15 and a shotgun.

Chris: Oh, okay thanks for telling me I was kinda building up some suspision right there haha.

Suddenly, out of nowhere we here a gun shot then about half a split second later my truck flips brutally..

I wake up and its sundown. Angelo's head is busted open and he's bleeding out staring at me. There's police cars all around us and I look around, I spot our 2 new partners sitting on the hood of one of the police cars , sitting there laughing as one of them was wiping down the barrel of a gun that I had suspected to be what they used to blow our tires out to flip the truck. Angelo starts tucking on my sleeve and starts screaming," Chris! CHRIS! MY HEAD, IT HURTS! He then blacks out, or at least that's what it looks like to me.. One of our partners then walks over to me and stomps on my head..

I wake up in a hospital, the same one that Angela is being held in. Her father is in my room, staring at me with the sharpest stare I've ever seen in my life. He says to me " you have two choices young m.. "

- Blackout