Chapter 3: Part six " What? " Entry 15

Its 3 am and I'm waiting for Vegas to come unlock my door so we could execute this escape. Once he comes to get me, our job is to unlock the security doors so the others could get out the back.

Vegas : -whispering quietly- " Chris, buddy, over here. "

Chris : " Dude hurry up and unlock my door, we don't have all night. "

Vegas : " Its okay, the other inmates are sleeping and I've already killed the guards on this deck. "

Chris: " That's not good, what if the cameras see.. "

As Chris goes to finish that sentence, an alarm goes off, waking all the other inmates. Guards come charging into the block, noticing that the other guards are on the ground , dead. The guards start to patrol the area, but it looks as if they're searching very hard for something, somebody. As Chris and Vegas walk into the hall Vegas slips on some blood and hits his head on the metal door and gets knocked out. Chris decides to take his knife and pistol and continues to move on, alone. As he approaches the last block he needs to pass through he looks inside and sees that there is at least 4-5 guards. He goes upstairs to the overlook and sneaks behind the guard in the chair quietly. He pulls the 9'' blade out, grabs the guards hair, then slits his throat, very quickly. Blood, blood spurting out, everywhere. Chris uses a rag out of his pocket to clean the blood off of his hands and his blade. He goes to the control panel and presses a button to send backup to the farthest back block in the prison. He waits until he sees guards walking on the deck to go to the back off the prison so he could walk out there and continue his escape.
After 3 minutes he decides to charge out with his pistol out. He runs quickly to the stairs and slips because the floor is wet. He falls and crushes his ankle. He sits there for about 5 minutes until he hears a door open up, he can't move. He hears boots hitting each step for about 1 minute, each step getting louder, & louder. He sees a dark figure stand above him with a shotgun, the person decides to sit down next to Chris. Chris observes the figure and sees that this person is wearing a black leather jacket like Angelo used to. The dark figure takes their mask off. Chris sits there and gets scared like he's never been before. The person is Angelo. Angelo pulls his pointer finger up to his mouth and shushes Chris because there is guards outside. He begins to speak with his very raspy, old sounding voice.

Angelo: The alarms starting going off because of me, not you. I actually killed the guards in two of the blocks then I waited for them to leave the next block over so I could come over here to get you.

Chris: Dude! What happened to you? I thought you died?

Angelo: Its a long story I'll tell you later, we need to get out of here for now.

Chris: Ok let's go.

Chris and Angelo go through the next two blocks to get out of the prison. They walk quietly and slowly to the dock so they could get on Angelo's speedboat so they could go to the mainland.
Once Chris and Angelo get back to NYC they converse and discuss what they're going to do next.

Angelo: I'm gonna disassemble my gun real quick. Then we'll call a taxi to get a ride to the parking garage. My car is in there.

Chris: Okay, sounds good. & also , wasn't that the gun that was in the case the day we got into our accident?

Angelo : Yes, it is actually.

Chris: Alright, so once we go get your car are we going to drive back home?

Angelo: No that's what we're going to do tomorrow. Tonight we're going to get our rest in a motel room so we could be all energized tomorrow for our trip.

-Finale.