Chapter Two: Part Three, "The Dinner " -Entry 6

So tonight I met some really amazing people. I met Angela's father, Fabio and her mother, Grace. They seem like really nice people and they're so respectful.

(During Dinner)

Fabio: Hello Angela! Who's this handsome young man? Oh.. that's Chris, yes come in guys.

I shook his tense-muscled hand saying "Hello Mr. Gonzalves, it's nice to meet you".So when we sat down to talk and Angela's mother had already brought out dinner. We were having my favorite. It was tacos! 

Fabio: While chewing on his food says " So, Chris where do you work?"

I said, " I'm a chef and I'm currently going to school to become a Physchological Therapist"

Fabio: Seems pretty interesting, how many years do you have left?

I said," This is my last year, I'm not sure if I should become a Therapist because I'm pretty busy in life, with my soon to be, very Beautiful Fiance Angela.

Angela: Fiance?!?! When did you propose you liar?

I said," I am right now" As I got one knee a tear dropped from my eye and I said "Angela M.J Gonzalvez will you marry me?"

Angela: Of course I will honey, I love you with all of my heart.

Grace: Oh my..! Fabio I'm so happy our daughter is getting married. A tear comes out of her eye as she says "I hope you guys never get divorced and live the happiest lives you can.

Fabio: Chris will you come here please? I want you to look at my garage while Angela stays here and talks to her mother about this.

I said," Okay Mr. Gonzalvez let's go."

As we entered the garage he took the knife off the table and threw it at the target on the wall and said "I know who you are, Mr. Nievez.

I questioned him saying " How do you know who I am?"

He said" Because I was at one of your trade offs, I was the man with the mask on when you sold me the 4 grams of Coke and 2 batches of meth, Yes I am a cop. I will arrest you if you marry my daughter. I don't want that type of man in her life, lying to her.

I said" But I love her, she's my life."

He said" No, baking meth and selling it is. Get the fuck out of my house before I kill you"

We walked back into the kitchen and I told Angela we had to go. She said okay then sad bye to her parents then we got in our car and went home.

           When we were in the car she asked me why we had to leave so soon but I told her it was because I was coming down with a fever and I wanted to leave. She put her hand on my jeans and started to move her hand closer and closer rubbing in a soft, circular motion then unzipped my pants and put her hand in my boxers and started to give me a handjob. I scooted over a little bit to the left so I could let her know to stop rather than being rude and telling her I wasn't gonna have sex with her. I thought, since her father told me not to marry her, I shouldn't get her pregnant either because he would definetaly kill me then. So when we got home I took a shower and got ready for bed then went to go laydown because I was gonna go to the lab the next morning, so I needed my rest. Angela walked into the room wearing this sexy looking Laundery outfit and asked me if I wanted something to drink. I said," yes please I want a Blue gatorade from the fridge. She said okay then went out the room. She came back with a tall glass and it had my drink in it with ice. I took a sip then felt a little woozie, I put the glass on  my drawer next to me and then went to the bathroom. My eyes looked kind've red and my vision was kinda blury.

                 I woke up the next day and I had no boxers on and Angela was laying down with her head on my chest. I looked down the blanket and saw her bare ass, looking good by the way and I see I have no boxers on. Fuck so that means we had sex. I don't remember anything though, I hope I pulled out..                                  -Entry 6