Chapter 3: Part One

When the doctor with the mask on came into the room and said he had the results I was so terrified as to what he was about to read off of the clipboard he had. I started to cross my fingers because I was wishing the results weren't too bad.

      As the doctor went to go speak I started to sweat because of how nervous I was. The doctor said " Your wife was shot with a tranquilizer dart. It contained two different types of substances, one to knock her out and one other that you'd find in an Extacy tablet. But from the looks of it.. it had only the substance from an Extacy that would damage your body, not the one where it makes you have an erection/ orgasm."

       When those words came out of his mouth I was scared. I was wondering, " Would she be in the hospital for longer?Will she survive? All these random questions were running through my head and I was just, really really confused.

        It was nearing 12 a.m and the nurse then walked in and said we had to leave. We did and we all walked out together, leaving Angela at the hospital. As Grace and Fabio got in their Camaro Fabio was shaking his head at me. As I barely noticed through his dark tinted windows.

        Angelo and his mother still didn't notice the dirty faces he was giving me. I got in the car with Angelo and asked him if he was gonna stay at my house for the night or just go back to his house. He made up his mind and decided to go back to his house for the night, because he didn't want me to see him sad or crying.

         So when I dropped him at his house I decided to head up to 7/11 on my way back up to the house, to get something to drink and maybe a little snack. I'm in the drink aisle pulling some Cola out of the cooler and I here somebody run in the store, shortly after I had entered. I hear the cashier scream and say " Oh my god, he has a gun". I drop to the floor as quietly as I can and the man shouted at the cashier " Give me the fucking money right now!". At that point I was scared shitless and I was trying to think of a way to escape. I turned around and crawled the shelf nearest to the entrance and there was another guy there. So I went back 3 aisles and pushed a shelf down then that guy at the entrance went to the shelf to see what happened then I got up and ran out the door to get in my car. The man robbing the cashier noticed me and pointed his gun at the window and pulled the trigger 3 times, all missing. I got in my car and started it as fast as I could then I drove off.

        When I got back to my house I called my two clients that I was supposed to have the interviews with that the interviews would be delayed by 2 hours because I needed to visit someone in the hospital before I came. I texted Angelo the plan and told him I'd pick him up at 10:00 am on the hour to go to the hospital then to our interviews at the Lab.

                                                                           Chapter 3: Part one, -End-