Chapter 2: The Beginning of our Life/ -Entry 4

It's been 4 months since I've wroten an entry in this book. Everything has been going good. I asked Angela to move in with me. She accepted my offering and we've been living together for two months now. She's actually more bitchier now that we live together. She's all demanding and telling me to do everything. It's very annoying to go to my classes, Come home, bake a batch of meth then go to the deal and get my money then go home. But no it's not all that, she expects me to come home and do everything, when it's not even my responsibility. I'm the one in this relationship who works, not her. Therefore she should be the one who cleans and does all the work at our house.

I'm trying my best not to complain but I just let it all out, sorry. I love her so much and I really do hope to get married to her one day, she may be a little too much for me to handle but, I'll get used to her eventually. Hah we've only lived together for 2 months now but it'll be easier to adapt to if I just tell her what's on my mind.

My birthday was last weekend, woo another year closer to death right? I celebrated it and Angelo came over, we had fun and just had a party inviting some of our friends from highschool. We drank some rum and some vodka but that's all. A fight broke out because Angelo spilled his drink on Michael's Carmine's. His temper really gets the best of him and he just flipped out. Haha he got stains all over his shoes. I really thought he buzz was so much for him to even realize what had happened but the sneaker head inside of him just came out and he went ape shit on Angelo. He pushed Angelo out of his chair but Angelo got up and hit him 2 times, that little thug punch.. Pat pat he got Knocked out.

At the moment I'm trying to get some money together to buy a ring because I feel soon I should ask her to marry me. Ugh, the ring that I'm trying to buy costs $14,000 and lately business has been pretty bad, it's nearing summer time and nearly nobody wants to buy our product, it'll only take one deal to really get the rest of the money but still, nobody will buy it. 

If I can't get the money I need to buy the ring I think I'll have to buy a gun and then go mug people for their credit cards, and any cash they have on them. I'm not sure yet. Angela is calling me to help her move something, so I'll stop writing now. Bye. 

                                              - Entry 4