Kiss ¤ 2

"A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear; kisses are the messengers of love and tenderness." -Ingrid Bergman

Uploaded:  2/19/17 ❤

- x -

Hindi mapakali si Maze habang nagmamaneho. Napabalik siya sa mga nangyari kanina. Maybe this is the reason why she's lost in thought all day. Bukod kasi sa meeting nila, he saw her in the campus with her friends at napansin na niyang lutang ito.

His grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"I'm really sorry, Maze. May.. iniisip lang. Not that important. Uhm, ano bang pinag-usapan?" He remembered her saying this. Pero alam niyang importanteng bagay ito. He may have known her for just a year but he already knows alot about her. Yes, at that little span of time, kilala na niya si Asia like he's known her for years.

He knows if there's something bothering her. At ito ay isa doon. He needs to know who that freaking guy is. He needs to get to the bottom if it even if Asia won't tell him. He will find ways.. on his own.

"Are you okay?" Tanong ni Maze ng hininto niya ang kotse sa harap ng bahay ni Asia. Natauhan si Asia at napatingin agad kay Maze. Kitang kita pa ni Maze ang natuyong mga luha sa kanyang pisngi and he doesn't like that sight at all.

"I-I'm fine." She forced a smile and looked outside to where they are already. Nagulat siya ng makitang nasa tapat na pala sila ng bahay nila.

How did he know where my house is?

"Are you sure? I figured you're already tired so I brought you here. You should take a rest now. I'm just here if you need someone to talk to."

Asia sighed and shot him an apologetic look. He really knows how to make her feel better.. at least.

"Thank you Maze. Not only for bringing me home but thank you for the favor. I.. I can't tell you anything for now but.. You made me feel better by just being here with me now. Thank you." He slyly smiled and nodded.

"Anything for you Gigi. Always remember that I'm here, as a real friend and not just your love team for show." He said seriously. Asia chuckled. She really finds him cute when he's all serious. Hindi kasi bagay. Mas bagay sa kanya ang all smiles like he always do.

But she's touched of his intentions. She's really glad she became his love team. Maalaga siya kahit palabas lang ang lahat at daig pa nga sa kaibigan ang pagtrato nito sa kanya when he do things for her. Maybe he's just a natural gentleman, she thought. And she's lucky to experience those things made by him. It makes her feel that special. Kakaiba kasi talaga itong mag-alaga.

"Why are you so serious, Maze? Don't worry, I'm fine. I'll be fine." She said to him, more like convincing herself. After what she known about her ex, hindi niya alam kung ano na ba ang gagawin niya. Everything was already fine. She was already moving on after all the pain she felt on their breakup. And now he's back, inflicting more pain to her than ever.

Why did she have to experience all these? Hindi pa ba sapat ang sakit na naramdaman niya noon? Because seriously, mas gumulo ang isip at puso niya ngayon.

She's confused.

Pero pain nga ba? O.. Iba..?

She looked at Maze when she felt his warm hand on top of hers. Their gazes locked and she immediately felt calm. He always have this effect on her. And she doesn't even know why.