Chapter 1:This is one abnormal commander

Time, an essential concept of reality as we know it. However, it is also a strange thing.

Who knows what will happen in the future? Perhaps robot beings will attack the human race, forcing them underground with their only hope to fight beimg androids.

Well, that is one possibility that had come true. Only that, those androids were called Nikke and also just happened to be really hot girls.

Anyway, the Nikkes do not act by themselves. Any squad of Nikke is lead by a human who takes the role of a commader.

An ship transporting a batch of newly instated commanders was heading to the underground city that is the home of the surviving human race. Said underground city having been dubbed the Ark.

Being seen as the heroes of humanity, commanders did get special privileges. Such as, this ship was equiped with personal cabins for each and every one of them.

One of those cabins was rather interesting. More than decorated, you could say it was stuffed.

There was an almagamation of object in the cabin. Although all of them seemed to be of Japanese origin if the writting on them was any indication.

Even though all this stuff was just put together in a single cabin, it can't be called disordely either. All of them looked weirdly good put together, even though they differenciated so much in size and color, and the cabin was keept really clean as well.

An rather striking detail of the room were the oversized screws stabbed into seemingly random places in the cabin. Although there were no signs of a fight having taken place, making it obvious that rather than an outcome on an altercation it was yet another strange interior design choice.

In short, the insides of this room was utter chaos. Yet, there was an strange order in that chaos.

An rather pelicular controversy. It made sense, as the man inhabiting this room was just as controversial.

An young man with dark blue hair styled on one side and bright blue eyes with somewhat feminine feature accentuated by his pale skin and a smile on his face. His name was Kumagawa Misogi.

Yes, time was indeed a strange thing

Yes, time was indeed a strange thing. So strange that an terminal of the deceased Ajimu Najimi happened to catch Kumagawa off guard with a skill that send him in an distopian apocalyptic world.

Then again, Kumagawa supposed a part of it was to do with himself and his habbit of letting attacks hit him. He did still manage to utterly massacer that terminal while being sucked into this world.

Manufacturing an indentity wasn't too hard. This whole commander thing did interes him, so he gave it a try.

The course to become a commader of the Military Academy didn't take too long. Although more than a course, it was brainwashing.

And it wasn't even the fun kind of brainwashing. Just inflating their egos and putting naive ideals into their head.

Really, such a bore. But he supposed he should be focused on the now.