𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

2 years before David

2 years before
David

( Author's note: I don't know jack SHI about insane asylums)

"Wake up." A doctor or nurse or whatever they were unlocked my door and came in with some pills. "Take it and then we'll bring you to therapy." She said and dropped the pills there and walked off but left the door open. I sighed and got up from the bed, I willingly took the pills and stretched. I had on the same white on white I wore the first day I got here. All the time I spent in here I just wished things could've gone differently, I had so much hate in my heart.

Not at him but at myself for allowing it to even go that far. I killed my own sister for him, I gave my career up for him, I literally confessed to him all for him to just throw me away. "I'm ready." I said softly and she walked by my side to a metallic door and opened it using a password. I walked in first and heard the loud door close behind me. I looked behind me to see the absent woman, but I knew where to go from here. I walked down the dark, smelly and cold corridor till I made a left to a door. I knocked and Dr. Wilson opened the door for me.

I came in and sat down. "Need something to drink Mr. Leto?" She asked solemnly . She was about 40 something but looked very good for her age. "No thank you." I didn't have any emotions anymore, just guilt and hate. I let some dick get the best of me. "Okay." She smiled and came and sat down in the chair across from me.

"Let's get started then." She said and I nodded and laid back on the couch. "How're you feeling today?" She asked and clicked her pen. "How I feel everyday." I said and she hummed. "And what's that?" She asked. "Dead a-...and guilty." I said truthfully, my voice croaking. Not from the cold but from my heart. "Mmm..and that's how you feel everyday? How do you feel about being here?" She asked and I sighed. "Will I be leaving anytime soon?" I asked and she smiled. "You know the answer to that." She said and I scoffed.

I did. I was to stay here for life. Literally. "Then you know the answer to mines aswell." I retorted and she gave a soft chuckle. "Well, you know it's not the situation you can control. The only thing you can control is how you react to the situation or change. Whatever you do can affect the people around you in the situation and also yourself." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." I said and looked around the dull white room. Never seen so much white in my life before. She hummed.

~~

For the next hour or so, she continued to talk to me about pointless shit. "Before we close out- how do you feel about him?" I shot my head towards her. "Don't talk about him, don't even fucking mention him to me." I said and got up, walking out on my on. I knocked on the big, heavy door and someone let me out.

_____

Sorry for taking too long to atleast give yall a snippet.

The chapters will be posted on September 1, 2024.