𝐗𝐋 - END

Abel POV
Present Day

I hurried up and got to the room and there he was, the men surrounding him had their guns trained on us. "Malcolm. You know what to do." I said through the earpiece and men came up from behind us and shot the men who had their guns on us. "Boss." They bowed at me then left, I put my gun away and went closer to Cain. "Just relax." I told him and fixed his collar. "Abel." He grunted out.

"Nice seeing you to." I said and grabbed one of the chairs and sat on it. "David. Get rid of him. Now's your chance." He ordered David and I smirked. "Do it David." He said again. "I-I can't.." David cried. "Welp. You have no one now." I shrugged and crossed my legs.

"David. Yes, you can. Think about what all he did to you, to your siblings. Get up." He said again and I turned my head to David. "Come here David." I said and he looked between me and Cain. "You want him right?" I asked Cain. "What?" He said and I got up. "You want him right?" I walked to David and groped his ass. "Abel st- mmm.." he moaned and put his hand on my wrist. "On my side, yes. I already had a piece of him." He said and I chuckled.

"Oh but that's not true. You've wanted him from the start," I said and unbuckled David's pants. "Abel what the fuck?" He whispered and tried to move my hand. I took out my gun and grabbed him by his hair. "Don't you dare fucking stop me." I whispered in his ear. "You want more than just his ass. You want everything about him. And you want me out the picture." I finished saying.

"Let's give him a show David." I said and smacked his ass, I gripped his dick and squeezed hard, while staring at Cain, making David squirm. "Fuck. Let me go.." David breathed and I attacked his neck and sucked and bit on it, making him moan loudly. "Let's see who name he cries out for." I said and pushed David onto his knees. "Suck." I ordered and pulled out my dick, David immediately took it into his mouth and wetted it up. He bobbed his head up and down on it but I pushed it further down his throat making him gag.

I could see how aroused Cain was getting which made me smile. I took my dick out his mouth and slammed it back in, making David scratch on my stomach, telling me to stop. "Fuck.." I breathed and took my dick out and forced David to stand up. "That's enough watching," I said and shot Cain straight through his brain. Blood and brain splattered on his walls and David screamed. I dropped the gun and picked David up, carrying him to the desk that was in the room and slammed him on it.

"MMMMM.." David moaned as I tackled his mouth and began to take my shirt off. I kissed him on his cheek, then to his neck and pulled his pants all the way off and bent his knees to his chest. "Wait Abel-! I want to ride." He begged and I laughed. "Not right now." I said and stuck my dick in him, slowly. He immediately clinched around me and I grabbed his chest and twisted his nipples. "Loosen up for me baby." I said and he spread his legs more and moaned. "Harder." He said and I smiled.

I finally got the whole thing buried in his ass but I just kept it there, feeling his warmth and his tightness. I put my hands on his thighs and made him spread more. "Unghhh..stoppp.." he bit his lip and put a hand on my stomach. I pulled out and slammed back in, "OH FUCK! ABELLLL!! SHITT" he moaned and held the edge of the desk. "That's right baby, say my name. Make sure everyone in this bitch knows who you for." I groaned and slammed into him again.

He eyes went to the back of his head and he arched up into the thrusts. I grabbed him by his neck and used the other hand to hold up his leg and fucked into him, driving him crazy with the speed. "Ohhh fuckkk...yesssss abe..shittt...slow downnn" he moaned and tried to stop me but I smacked his hand away. "Don't stop me. Take this dick." I groaned and kept the pace. I was nutting in him before I knew it, painting his insides white. He had cream all over my dick but I didn't stop.

I was messing his insides up, the sounds in the room were nasty and lustful sounds. I rolled my hips and let go of his neck and pulled his knees to his chest and fucked him deep and hard. "That's right baby," I groaned and grunted. Fuck he felt so amazing. Drool was all on his mouth and he was dazed out. Fucking wonderland. His legs were shaking and he couldn't keep up with my pace. "OHHHHH FUCKKK.." he cried and his toes curled. I picked him up and sat on one of the chairs and fucked up into him.

He grabbed my neck and cried and spit all over my neck. "This what you wanted right?" I asked and grabbed his chin roughly and stared into his eyes. They were teary and red, "I'm sorry." He suddenly said and I smiled. "Don't be sorry for nothing. Understand?" I gripped him harder and fucked him harder. He started screaming like crazy and tried to get off but I gripped his waist and kept him still. "No. Unh-uh, don't even try it." I warned and we fell on the floor but that still didn't stop me.

I just went even harder and deeper. "I can feel everything in this position ." I told him as he gripped my shoulders and hair. "AHHH FHCKKK ... SLO..WWMMMM SHIT." He moaned and started bouncing his ass on me. "I'm never letting nobody kill you or hurt you. You're mines David. Fucking mines." We kissed each other deeply and passionately, and for the first time in my life all I wanted to do was protect him and shield him from anything and anyone that came his way. I couldn't let them have him, it was always going to be a no from the beginning.

"I love you." I told him and grabbed him so he can see me. "I love you too." He cried in my arms and I held him tight.

~~
A couple days later

"I changed my mind." I told them. "You made a promise Abel." Michael said and I clicked my tongue. "I know and that's the thing, it wasn't one to begin with." I shot everyone in the room, my pops wasn't here so I didn't have anything to worry about. "This our shit now baby." I grabbed David by the waist and kissed him. "Mm, it is." He smiled against my lips.

I loved this man with my heart and my whole entire life, I'd kill for him just to make sure no one ever touches him.

——

Um..so boom yall, this is it. For real this time and I know the ending lame but...yeah. They never got married but they did adopt a child and his dad ended up dying and Abel ends up killing David's parents, so yeahhh.

I really appreciate you all for staying tuned this long and hyping me up fr cause this book was ... something😭. I can say that but I have no plan anytime soon on stopping my books.

Big bottoms rule! And yeahhhhhhh. Alright, see yall soon, if you like my books or this one.😂🌚 cause I know after all this yall like, "yeah no, we're not supporting her craziness anymore." But YALL LOVE IT!

Alright, love yall 💋💋🫶🏾🫶🏾 thank you soooo much!