𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

David's POV
Present Day

Maybe I do deserve to be in a fucking insane asylum. He did this to me. Everything he just did to me felt so wrong but amazing at the same time. When he hit me I wanted to just come then and there, and when he fucked me for his own benefit it felt so good- not even good. So, mind blowing, he drove me crazy. He ruined me, physically and mentally. I don't ever want to run away, I want him to tie me down and-

"Fucks wrong with me.." I mumbled to myself. I wish I could fall asleep but I wasn't in a comfortable position and I was dirty. He came in me too, I felt all of his emotions when he was inside of me. I have to stop, I have to leave. I have to find some way to get out of this predicament. "David," someone whispered my name but I was too worn out to even hold my head up. I felt the cum dripping out of me but I clenched tight cause I wanted to remember this. All of it.

~~

I woke up to a big splash of water getting thrown onto my face. "AHH FUCK!" I don't even remember when I passed out, I knew it was futile to try to move my hands cause they were tied but when I did try and wipe it actually worked. "Huh?" I mumbled to myself. "Get up." A demanding voice said. I looked around to see me laying in a bed and my scars were bandaged and body was cleaned.

"W..where am I ?" I asked softly. "You're in Abel's guest bedroom- I don't get why he kept you alive and put you in a room like this, ass is never that good." whoever was talking sounded hateful. I opened my eyes slowly to bright lights and groaned. "You'll be on a schedule from now on- well, until Abel gets back and I'm going to be taking care of you for the time being." He explained.

"Where is he?" I asked the man who I could now see, he had a faded haircut, big boned, tattooed everywhere and breath smelled of coffee with a mix of weed. He smiled evily at me, "wouldn't his white whore like to know." Great. I was being taken care of by a racist. "I would actually." I said and he snorted. "Well, thanks to you, he's in trouble with his father and the other families. That's all I can say, now get the fuck up and get in the shower. You fucking stink." He said and I might've but Abel got in trouble for me?

~~

After bathing, since I could barely move a muscle, he brung me back in the room and left me the roommate. "Lights out at 8." He said then walked out, it reminded me of the asylum. I missed being in my own bed and following my own rules. I turned on the TV and fell asleep.