𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Abel's POV
Present Day

I spit on the ground and watched as David hanged from the ropes, by hand. His legs were tied aswell and he was still dirty from sex, fuck, he looked amazing and I'm even more pissed off cause I left unsatisfied during sex. "You must know what comes next right David?" I asked him and put on my gloves. He glared at me and looked away. I nodded and grabbed the whip and landed it across his chest. "AH!" He cried out and tried to curl up.

"Right?" I asked again, more impatiently this time. "FUCK YOU!" He screamed and I hit him again, harder. "Forgive me my love for doing this to you, I'm just a little upset by it." I walked to him and kissed him on his thigh, his dick jumped. Then I hit him four more times. "Drop him." I said and his body fell to the floor, I stood above him, bent down and grabbed him by the chin. "Open your mouth." I instructed him and he shook his head no. I threw the whip to the side and forced his mouth to open and spit in it. "Swallow." I said and sat on his chest.

Tears fell down his face as his throat bobbed, indicating he did it. I then grabbed him by the throat and played with his breathing, squeezing and then stopping. "Who were you working with or for? Just give me a name and it'll be over with." I promised him and he bit his lip again. I sighed and socked him in the mouth and let go of his throat so he can spit the blood out of his mouth. "I really don't want to hurt you but you're giving me no choice but to. David, baby, please." I begged him.

"When you killed my brother and put me in a fucking insane asylum is where you hurt me more than anything. So, fuck you and I hope you die." He said and I sighed, getting off of him. I grabbed a hose and washed him, I made sure the water was extra cold. He tried to move away but I just keep getting closer, then I sprayed it in his face. He tried to block that but he couldn't. "STO-''

"Abel," Cameron came in and called my name. I tuned the hose off and heard David gasping for air. "Hang him again." I instructed one of the men and they did what I said. "Can't you see I'm busy?" I asked him, highly annoyed. He laughed. "Yeah. I do. But," his tone turned serious and he stepped closer. "The big dogs are here and your father, they want to see you." He whispered and I nodded. "Tell them give me 30 minutes." I instructed.

"They don't look like the thirty minutes type Abel." He said. "30 damn minutes or they won't see me at all." I can figure what they were here for but right now, David was on my mind and that's all there was. "Okay." Cameron gave up and left.

"Guess I'm needed." I smiled at David and he was barely aware of the situation in front of him. "But, let's finish this before I leave." Since the ropes were elastic,   I cut the ties then grabbed him by the thighs and pulled him down to me, I took out my dick and thrusted into him, he wrapped his legs around me. I put my face in his neck and breathed in his scent. "This isn't for you but for me. So, I order you not to come until I give the go." I said and bit his neck, he moaned and clenched around me.

I leaned back to get a full view of him and slammed into him, fucking him and ruining him. Making a fucking mess out of him, knowing he loved every bit of it. He moaned like a fucking porn star, he's taking my dick so well. I've never fucked a bitch like him before . I bit his nipple and fucked him into the wall that was behind him. "I-I'm finna come...mmmm...fuckkkk.." he moaned but I clamped my hand shut on his tip. "No the fuck you're not. You didn't even ask." I said and gave him one good thrust that made him gasp.

"Abel...l-let me come." He begged but I just kept thrusting into him. "Mmm, I'm not convinced. Beg me David." I ordered and he looked me in my eyes and squeezed tight and hard around my dick. "Let me come sir." Oh. I almost came just from that, I hooked my arms around his legs, pressed him harder against the wall and fucked and kissed him, our tongues intertwining with each other. I squeezed his ass and bit his tongue and then lip and removed my mouth and sucked hard on his exposed skin, driving his big ass crazy.

"You're fucking melting and it's all because of me." I whispered into his ear and he moaned and wrapped around me tighter. "Let me come Abel...f-fuckkk, I'm going insane!"  He moaned and I let go of his dick abruptly and he came with long white spurts, painting us both with his come. Then I came and shut my eyes. "Fuck.." I breathed. "Again." David breathed and I looked at him and just stared . Then took myself out of him, pulled up my pants and walked out of the room.