𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

David's POV
Present Day

I woke up with a soar throat and killer headache, all of sudden I remembered everything that happened. I felt like he was going to kill me by shoving his dick down my throat and it was so embarrassing. People seen me... if it was on video I wouldn't care but...fuck! Then he made me watch as he killed them all, after that I blacked out. Don't remember what happened after that. I groaned and slammed my arm over my head.

"That was stupid David." A gravelly, toneless voice said but I knew who it was. My dick immediately got hard but I was too scared to move right now. "I know you heard me." He said and I knew I couldn't fake it anymore. I dropped my arm from off my face and sat up carefully, my stomach was still hurting from when he punched me.

"You didn't ask a question..." I said ruffly and he gave a deep chuckle. He was sitting in a chair looking at me. "You're right. I didn't. But," he got up and I gripped the sheets. "I'm mad as fuck right now, so, you're going to fix that." He said and began to take off his clothing. "W-what?" I asked and my eyes went wide as I seen his big dick bob out of his boxers. "Wait a-Abel." I pulled my legs up to my chest which i immediately regretted but that just made me more hard.

His abs became more defined and he got a lot more tattoos, my mouth was literally drooling. He had his gold chain around his neck and rings on his thick fingers. He walked over to me and ripped the cover off of me. "Or I can just tie you up in the basement. Your choice." He shrugged. "If you think I'm going to apologize to you, I'm not." I retorted. "That's not what I want from you," he said and yanked me off the bed, now I was standing up.

"Huh? Then what do you want from me?" I asked and he gave me a small smile and turning me around and bending me. "Touch your toes." He ordered and I did. I heard some shuffling behind me and then he took off my boxers. "Don't move." He instructed and I felt him spread my cheeks and put the tip of his dick to my hole. He was slicked down with something wet and cold. 

He then inserted himself into me, I hissed at the feeling. I haven't been touched back there since...he touched me. "Wait. Fuck." I breathed and grabbed his dick and pulled it out then put it back in slowly this time. The position I was in wasn't helping so I bent over the bed and spread my legs. I sucked in a breath as the tip entered again and put my face in the sheets, I moved my ass back on him to get more inside of me and I could hear his breathing.

Suddenly he grabbed my arms and slammed himself into me. "FUCK!" I screamed and tried to move up to get away but he had a firm grip on me. "Unh-uh." He said and slammed into me again, my toes curling at the force and pleasure. "Ahh..fuckkkk.." I moaned as my eyes went to the back of my head. He kept up his speed until I was basically falling off the bed, even then he didn't stop. He let go of my arms and gripped my waist and began to fuck me until I was screaming his name.

"Who were you working...with?" He grunted and it was just above a whisper. He was fucking my insides up, I don't even think I can talk. I gripped the sheets harder and he turned me on my back and put my legs on his shoulders. "I asked you a question." He breathed and I opened my mouth but closed it and shut my eyes. It felt so good, in this position I could feel his dick coming in contact with my spot. It was feeling too good, he had to stop. "Ohh fuckkkkkkk.." I moaned and came.

But he didn't stop, "a-abe-l ples- ahhhh ohhh yesss...shit.." I whined. He leaned down, he was now on top of me and he spread my legs more and he took up all the space I had. I put my hand on his chest but he just knocked it out of the way. "I can feel you. I can feel the way your whole entire body melts around me, you won't stop clenching. I wish you could look at yourself right now." He whispered into my ear. "Abel...fuck! Harder. M-moreeee.." I begged and he chuckled and suddenly stopped. "Answer the fucking question." He ordered and I whined.

I shut my mouth and he grabbed my dick and gave it a squeeze. "Mm-mm." I shook my head, my legs were shaking and so were my hands. I could feel the veins on his dick moving inside of me. I spread my own legs more and wrapped my arms around him. "Please keep going..." I begged and tried to kiss him but he didn't let me. "Answer and I'll give you more than you asked for." He promised and bit my ear, I arched into him and moaned. "I can't. Please." I begged. I needed this. I needed him.

"Then you won't get me." He said and took himself out of me. "Bring him to the basement." He breathed into his phone and i literally cried. I was butt-ass- naked on the floor with my legs spread and cum on my chest and not satisfied and he's just leaving me like this. "I hate you." I cried.

"You're about to hate me even more." He promised and I heard shuffling then the sound of the door opening.