Chapter 7

Finally, it was August 3rd. Festival day. I've spent the whole day with Emma and Hina, and we all got ready for the festival. I wore a black yukata with yellow butterflies on it. Emma had a dark blue on with yellow flowers, and Hina had a purple on with pink flowers.

All together, we then went to the festival, where we already met with Draken and Takemichi. "Took you long enough." Draken commented, and we approached them. "Is Mikey not here yet?" I asked Draken, but he shook his head. "No, maybe he is stuck on traffic or something." We waited for a few more minutes, and I checked my phone from time to time, even writing him some messages, but he didn't reply. "Come on, let's have some fun; I'm sure he will arrive soon." Emma told me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Alright, fine."

It was clear I was the third wheel here, or fifth wheel. Draken and Emma ran in front, Takemichi and Hina behind them, and I was right at the back. I signed as I looked at them. 'God damn it, Manjiro, where are you?' I thought. Soon Emma and Draken walked away from our group, and I didn't want to disturb the other two. I simply walked away, and when Takemichi turned around to look at me, I was nowhere to be seen. I walked through all the stalls and bought some Dorayaki for Mikey, for when he would arrive. I spent some time more admiring the light when it suddenly started raining. I didn't had an umbrella so I went to a place with fewer people. I wanted to walk around a corner when I accidentally bumped into a person.

"I'm sorry." I said and wanted to walk past the person when he grabbed me by my wrist and made me face him. "Just the person I searched for." He had black hair with a yellow strand in the middle. On his hands were the words sin and punishment tattooed. "What? I don't even know you." I said and tried to get away. "But you will." He then put a hand over my mouth. I tried to fight him, but he was way too strong for me.

He took me to a parking space where a huge crowd already stood. A member approached us with an umbrella, and the boy who held me made his way through the crowd when I already heard the voice of my boyfriend. "I see now. The reason I got called out to be somewhere else was so you could attack Ken-chin. And then you were going to put the blame on me and break Toman in half." Mikey paused for a moment before I heard him talk again. "Where is my girlfriend?" he asked, and I heard Takemichi's shaky voice. "I don't know we got separated, but I guess she went home." He told him. "I am doing this for Pah-chin!" Peh suddenly yelled. "This isn't how you do shit. Who tricked you into doing this?" Mikey asked Peh. Peh just stayed silent. Hanma then pushed me forward, and the member with the umbrella followed right behind us. "Wow, I'm impressed. Guess you're not just brawn after all." He said to Mikey. Mikey's eyes widen, and he looks at me with pure horror. "Y/N!" He yelled, while I looked at him with teary eyes. Draken, Takashi, and Takemichi were also there. Along with Hina and Emma. "Mikey..." I whispered. "Who the fuck are you, bastard?!" Mikey yelled at him. The boy passed me over to another member, who grabbed me roughly by my wrist. "It really doesn't matter who I am, but I'm sort of in charge of Moebius now. The name is Hanma." He told him and looked down at Mikey as he approached him. "So you're the creeper who's been pulling the strings?" "Wow, you're a pain in the ass, Mikey." He said but got interrupted when Mikey kicked him in the head, but Hanma managed to block his kick. Everyone gasped and stared, murmuring. "Don't be in such a hurry, Mikey. Our goal is to crush Toman, but that's a pain, so we wanted to get yourselves. I mean, it works out either way, in the end. This just means that I get to kill the Invincible Mikey with my own two hands!" He yelled. "Moebius has 100 men here! And Toman has a mere four. Don't you dare wuss out this time, assholes!" Hanma yelled, "I'm not a softie like Osanai!" "Yes sir!" "If any of you run away, I'll chase you down and beat all the teeth outta your damn mouth!" "Yes sir!" "Mikey and Draken... You're both dead." He said, and I looked at him with big, terrified eyes.

Suddenly, behind Mikey and the others, biker sounds were heard, and light shone from the dark. All the Toman members were here. I sighed in relief as I looked at all the members of Toman who had now arrived.

5th Division Captain Muto Yasuhiro: "Infighting's really not my thing." 4th Division Captain Kawata Nahoya: "But we can go all-out if we're fighting Moebius!" 1st Division Captain Baji Keisuke "Just means that the big showdown's tonight." I looked at them all in awe. "Tokyo Manji Gang's here, jackasses!" "Who wants to die first?!" "Peh! I'm killing you first!". Hanma pushed me over in Peh's arms. "Now the party's gettin' started." Hanma said excited. Everyone then started walking forward. "Let's do this shit!" Mikey yelled, and everyone started running into the others, fighting each other.