Chapter 18

Present

"I'm not the one who created Toman. It was Baji." Mikey said sadly as he held onto the charm. "If someone's hurt, we all protect them. We wanted to be a gang that protects each other. That's what kind of gang we are." Mikey said, and I hugged him while I cried. We then heard Sirence, and everyone started walking off. Kazutora then approached me and Mikey. "I'm going to stay with Baji. All of you, get out of here. I did this. I want to be the one to settle this." "All right." Mikey said. He grabbed me by my waist and guided me away from the scene. "Let's get out of here, Toman!" "Mikey!" Kazutora yelled. "I can't ask you to forgive me. Not about Shinichiro or Baji, or almost Y/n-chin. But I'll carry that burden for the rest of my life." He said and bowed. Mikey kept walking, and we all left the place.

2 weeks later

Mikey and I decided to visit Baji's grave. We arrived when we already noticed someone sitting by Baji's grave. "What am I supposed to do now?" Chifuyu asked himself. I prayed for a moment and then looked at Chififyuy. "I'm going to leave the gang." He told us and was about to leave when Mikey started speaking. "Are you going to blow out the flame of the 1st Division for good?" Mikey asked him, and Chifuyu turned to us confused. I walked over to him and patted his head. "You're allowed to do whatever you think is best, but do something you won't regret in the end." I told him. He looked up at me with tears, and I slowly wiped them away.

I then felt Mikey grabbing me from behind, and he pulled me away from Chifuyu in his embrace. He wrapped himself around me. "Mine," he mumbled, and Chifuyu sweat dropped. I softly punched Mikey on his head. "Sorry about him, Chifuyu. Just don't do something you would regret." I said and started walking back to Mikey's bike. "Today is another meeting, right?" I asked him, and he nodded. "Yeah, you don't have to attend though if you don't want to." He told me, and I shook my head. "No, it's fine; I'll come along." "All right." He said and sat onto his bike; he then held his hand out to me and helped me onto the bike. "Let's get some Dorayaki..."

At the meeting:

I stood behind Mikey, while Chifuyu and that creepy Hanma stood next to him. "The bloody Halloween... Valhalla had 300 men, and Toman had 150. Despised how much the odds were against us, because all of you did your best, we managed to claim victory. The vice commander of the fallen Valhalla, Hanma Shuji, will now say a few words." Mikey said and walked over to me to put his arms around me. "I'm Hanma Shuji from Valhalla. Valhalla hasn't had a commander for a long time. So after losing the battle, we decided we'd fall under Toman. Valhalla is now affiliated with the Tokyo Manji gang!" Hanma said, and the whole gang started cheering for Toman. "So, there's a guy who brought Mikey and me together. It's because of him that this all worked out. Come up here! Kisaki Tetta!" Kisaki stepped forward, and everyone started cheering again, until Mikey raised his voice again and stepped up, with me trailing behind. "There's one more thing I'd like to say. We may have gained things at the bloody Halloween. but we lost something too. Our 1st division captain, Baji Keisuke, is dead. We have to deeply reflect upon this and also accept it. You can say the rest." Mikey spoke and stepped back, while Chifuyu stepped forward.

"I was thinking about quitting Toman, but then the commander and first lady said this to me:'Are you going to blow out the flame of the 1st Division for good?' Taking over as the 1st Division Captain in Baji's place would be too much for me to handle. So I talked to the commander and finally came to the conclusion, I'm going to be the one who decides who I want to follow!" He then yelled. "Hanagaki Takemichi! I'm going to have you take over as the captain of the 1st division. Takemitchy, I believe this was Baji's final wish. Baji chose you, and I finalized that decision." Chifuyu said while Takemichi started crying, and I laughed at him while Mikey also grinned at him. The meeting ended, and I approached Takemichi. "Jo, Mitchy, good luck as a division commander." I told him while grinning at him. "Thank you, Y/n-san." He bowed, and I walked back to Mikey, who was already looking for me. When he noticed me, he quickly walked over and held me near. "Don't just walk away; you don't know what could happen to you when you're alone." He said, "Mikey, here are only our gang members'. What could possibly happen here?" I asked him, not really serious. He just huffed while he eyed all his members. "You have no idea what some are capable of." He mumbled, and I smiled at him. "I believe most of them have pure intentions." I told him and sat on the back of his bike. "Let's go home now; I'm kind of tired." I told him, and he quickly nodded. "I'll drive you home really quick, or you just stay the night with me." He told me. "Alright, since I'm too tired to go home now, I'll stay with you for today." I said and leaned against his back. "Bye Draken!" I yelled, and he waved, "Bye, shorty!" He yelled and I pouted at the nickname, "So mean." I mumbled.