Chapter 17

Kazutora also stood up and walked to Mikey. "Mikey, you're next. You two can go to hell together!" Kazutora said. "Shut up. I'll punch you to death." Mikey threatened him. "Baji-san!" Chifuyu suddenly yelled, and we all knew what had happened. I stood still, and Mikey again punched Kazutora. Over and over again. "I'll kill you," "I couldn't protect him!" Chifuyu yelled. This time Draken didn't stop me when I approached Chifuyu and hugged him and Baji tightly. Takemichi suddenly yelled and stood in front of Mikey, shielding Kazutora. "Move, Or I'll kill you too." "Let's stop this, Mikey," but he punched him to the ground. "This isn't what Baji-kun wanted!" And Mikey kicked him. "Don't you dare speak for Baji." "Don't speak for Baji?! Baji-kun is dead! Why don't you get that?!" Takemichi threw off his jacket, and the charm from the founding members fell down. "Why the hell do you think Baji-kun risked his own life?! It was for both of you! For Toman! Baji-kun chose not to be killed by Kazutora-kun and took his own life! Because he didn't want Jazutora-kun to feel responsible for his fate! Because he wanted you to forgive Kazutora-kun! Because he loves all of you guys! That's why he made that choice!" Takemichi yelled. Mikey went to touch him again, but this time I ran up to him and hugged Mikey from behind. He stopped his punch when he felt my presence. "It's enough, Jiro." I told him, calling him by the name I used to call him when we were kids. "Manjiro, look." I said and walked over to Takemichi, where I picked up the charm. I took it, walked over to Mikey, and stood in front of him, giving him the charm. "Where did you get this charm?" Mikey asked Takemichi. "I picked it up...at our last gathering at the shrine. "Baji...held on to it this whole time?" Mikey asked "It's the charm from that day." He mumlbed.

3 years ago

"My GSX250E is the best in Tokyo!" Baji said. Mikey left his moped at home, so I sat behind Mitsuya. "What's best in Tokyo?" Drake asked him. "My Zypher's the best in Japan, though." We then stopped next to Draken. "Hey, hey, hey now. I'm not going to pretend I didn't hear that shit. My impulse is the best in the world, my friend. Y'all think too small." Kazutora said"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Why bother fighting when you guys are still stuck on gravity? It's suffocation, My Rocket's best in the whole universe." "What?! You little shits finally grew some pubes?" They then started arguing. But when the light turned green, Pah drove past all of them. "My CBX400F's the best. Let's race to the shrine! Whoever is first gets a date with Y/n-chan!" Pah yelled. "Hey, wait, that's dirty, pah!" Kazutora yelled. "Hey, pah, you damn cheater!" "Bring it on!" Mitsuya yelled. "Baji-san, go faster!" Mikey yelled at him, as if he would let anyone get a date with Y/N.

We arrived at the shrine, and Baji and Mikey were last. while Kazutora was first, "No way!" Mikey yelled and ran in between me and Kazutora. He wrapped his arms around me from the side and pushed me away with him from Kazutora. "She goes with nobody on a date! She's mine!" Mikey yelled, annoyed. I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "Guys..." I trailed off.

We all then sat by a house at the shrine. "Have you ever heard of the Black Dragons?" Mikey asked. I sat next to him on a kind of fence. while Draken stood and the others sat on the ground. "I heard that they're as brutal as hell. Three years older than us, right?" "Why didn't you talk to us, Kazutora?" I asked in a soft voice. "Baji told me, You've been fighting the Black Dragons on your own, haven't you?" I asked him. "What?! Kazutora got into fights with Black Dragon!? No way!" "I guess Kazutora lives on the Black Dragon's turf." "I see," Draken said. "Wait, are you planning on throw down with the Black Dragons, Mikey?" "Yup." Mikey said happily. "The black dragon's are huge. If we are going to do this, we need a good reason." Mikey said. "I have an idea. Let's start our own gang." "Huh?" "A gang us?" "Yeah!" "That sounds pretty awesome." Draken said. "We've already got everyone's position figured out."Our commander's going to be our most powerfull in the universe, the cocky little shit, Mikey!" "Our Viece commander's going to be our dependable big brother, Draken. Our mediator, Mitsuya, is going to command our elite guard. Our powerhouse, Pah'a, is going to carry our banner. You and I will be our attack unti, Kazutora." Baji said and turned to me. "And you, Y/N. Always nice, sweet, and caring." I noticed Mikey pouting at the compliments Baji gave me. "You're going to be our angle." Baji said and looked back at Kazutora. "But you sure you want to go through with that just like that?" He asked. "I've already decided our gang's name." "What is it?" The other asked. "The Tokyo Manjiro gang!" "Lame!" The others all yelled. "I don't know about that stupid name, but I'm down to start a gang." Draken said with a smile. "Hmm Ken-chin?" Mikey asked "It's true that if we were in a gang, it'd be a good reason to fight Black Dragons, even though the name stinks." "You're so mean." Mikey said. "A gang? That's super exciting, but the name stinks." He said, and I noticed Mike slowly got enough. "You guys stink!" He yelled at them. I stood up and walked to Mikey. "That sounds lovely; what do you guys think about, Tokyo Manji gang?" I asked them with a sweet smile. 'So cute!' They thought. Mikey looked at her with big eyes and immediately agreed. "Well, then it's settled. We're giving all our sleves to you." Baji said, and Mikey looked at us with big eyes. "Create this new age, Mikey."

"What kind of gang do you want?" Mikey asked. "Hmm, let's see, a gang where we can all risk our lives for each other. That's the kind of gang I want." Baji said. "Yeah." "Let's buy some cars to commemorate this!" Pah said, and they all started running. Jiro pulled me after him as usual. "Damn, they're expensive." Pah said. 500yen. We then all took out our money. "313yen." "50" "100" "15" "25" "32" "50" "seriously guys? None of us can hear one." "Oh, but hey, if we all pitch in, we'll be able to buy one." I said, and the boys looked at me like I'm the biggest genius. "You hold to it, Baji." "Yeah, your the reason we formed this gang." Draken said, and I also nodded...