Chapter 8

"Peh!" Mikey yelled over the whole parking lot, and the boy who still held me turned to look at Mikey. "Mikey..." Peh said. "Hey, it's their leader." One said. "Let's get him." "Invincible Mikey, my ass. " They attacked him, but Mikey beat them without even really looking at them. When it's about his girl, he's just different. "Peh! Why'd you attack Ken-chin and help kidnapping Y/N?!" Another went to attack him but was also knocked out with one punch. "You knew that Ken-chin and I had worked things out." And he punched two others to the ground. "You even brought Moebius into this. Quit being such a coward." "I don't give a rat's ass if you two make up. I'm not done with this shit!" "We're done talking about Pah!" "The hell we are!" Mikey now stood right in front of us. "We're done, even though Pah-chin got caught and we didn't do anything about it? Bullshit! What the hell else was I supposed to do?!" He yelled and started punching him, while he still held me with his left hand. "Mikey," I said, looking at my boyfriend as he got punched without reacting. "Pah-chin was everything to me! If Toman's going to abond Pah-chin. Of course I'm going to be your enemy. Come at me, Mikey! Why the hell won't you fight back?! You could end me with one blow!" Mikey then grabbed him by his head and put their forheads against each other. "Look at me. Am I smiling? Or Y/n? Have we ever smiled about Pah-chin getting caught? It hurts, man. Takemitchy said it'd be sad if Toman broke apart because Ken-chin and I fought. I never thought that'd end up with all of us fighting. Hit me until you're satisfied, Peh-yan. But leave Y/N-chin out of it. I don't want to fight with my own family. Let's start all over again. Come back to us, Peh-yan." Mikey spoke, and Peh slowly started crying while he slowly let go of my wrist.

Peh stepped away a few steps and slowly but gently pushed me into Mikey's arms; he instigatedly hugged me, and I laid my head on his shoulder. I was so exhausted. "I'm sorry." He said, and I leaned back to look him in the eyes. "If I had been with you, they wouldn't have gotten you," he told me. "It's fine, Mikey. You've got me now, and I'm grateful for it." A few members then approached us, and Mikey stood in front of me protectively. "Y/n-chin. I want you to leave this place as fast as possible." Mikey told me, and I nodded, running away from the scene. When I suddenly heard Takemichi yelling my name. "Y/n-chan!" I tried to find him when I suddenly felt pain in my stomach. I looked down to see a knife stuck in my stomach. I slowly looked up and saw Kiyomasa, who looked at me with a straight face. "I did it. I did it!" He said while smirking, My knees slowly started shaking. I pulled out the knife, and I started falling to the ground. "Y/N!" I heard Takemichi yelling my name, and the next thing I felt was a hand on my shoulder, trying to wake me up. "What's wrong, Takemitchy!?" I heard Mikey yell in our direction. "Y/N-chan....Y/n-chan. She's been stabbed!" For a few seconds, I heard nothing. I tried to open my eyes and found Mikey surrounded by a few members from the other gang. He looked right at my figure on the ground. "MOVE!" He yelled at the members who surrounded him and punched one after another to get over to us. "LET ME THROUGH, JACKASS!" But a few seconds later he got grabbed by that Hanma boy, and then I lost him from my view. My eyes got heavy, and I closed them again.

I started spitting blood and heard Takemichi's hopeful scream at Mikey. "She's still alive! Mikey!" "Take care of Y/n-chin for me!" He yelled before he doged another attack. I then lost consciousness, and my vision went dark.

No one POV.

"Yeah, you're exhausting, Mikey. And you're not even out of breath; what are you, a monster?" Hanma spoke, grinninf at him, "Shut up, just die already." Mikey spoke coldly. He was angry, to say the least. His girlfriend got stabbed; he didn't know what would happen now or how she was; he needed to finish this fast. A motorcycle then appeared, and a boy sat there. "Hanma-san, we should get going." "Yeah." He relpyed. "Shit! It's the cops!" Someone yelled, and Hanma sat onto the bike. "Mikey! You're about to witness the creation of the most sinister biker gang alliance in the Kanto region. Valhalla! I'm Valhalla's first vice commander, Hanma Shuji. Remember this, Mikey. From now on, Toman will never know peace again," he said and drove away.

Meanwhile with Takemichi.

He sat in the amulance, next to him. Laying Y/n. "Please... please be okay." He mumbled, and Y/N suddenly started coughing and held out her hand to Takemichi. "Thank you...Takemitchy. You save my life." "Don't say stuff like that. Y/n-chan." "Take care of Manjiro for me, please." She mumbled, and her eyes then closed; the ambulance got filled with continuous beeping. 'No, this can't be happening!' Takemichi thought in horror looking at the poor girl in front of him while the doctor tried to get her back to life.