A new beginning

Time skip to Graduation

Graduation day at Merlin Academy was a whirlwind of excitement and nostalgia. Students dressed in their finest robes gathered on the sprawling lawn, where a grand stage had been set up against the backdrop of the castle's majestic towers. Mia stood among her classmates, her heart racing with a mixture of joy and bittersweet emotions. It felt like the end of an era, yet the promise of new adventures lay just around the corner.

Ella stood beside her, adjusting her own graduation cap with a playful smirk. "Can you believe we actually made it? Feels like just yesterday we were walking into the academy."

Mia laughed, her eyes sparkling. "I know, right? But here we are, ready to take on the world."

As the ceremony began, Mia scanned the crowd for familiar faces. Her gaze landed on James, standing proudly with their friends. He caught her eye and gave her a small, confident smile. Mia's heart fluttered, her mind replaying all the memories they had shared-the late-night study sessions, the multiple dates, and the countless moments of them just being together.

The headmaster's voice echoed through the air, calling each student up to receive their diploma. When Mia's name was announced, she stepped forward, her steps light with anticipation. As she accepted her diploma, she glanced back at her friends, her sister and James, feeling a surge of gratitude for everyone who had been part of her journey.

After the ceremony, the lawn buzzed with celebration. Graduates hugged, laughed, and posed for pictures with their families. Mia was busy chatting with Ella and Bridget about to go hang out with Uliana and the rest when James approached, looking unusually nervous. He was holding something behind his back.

Mia nodded, curiosity piqued. She followed James to a quieter spot under the shade of a large oak tree, away from the bustling crowd. James turned to face her, his expression serious yet warm.

"What's up?" Mia asked, her smile bright.

James took a deep breath, his hand shaking slightly as he pulled a small velvet box from behind his back. He opened it to reveal a stunning ring-simple yet elegant, with a sapphire that sparkled like the night sky.

He dropped to one knee, holding the ring up. "Mia, will you marry me?"

Tears welled up in Mia's eyes, and she nodded vigorously, her voice catching in her throat. "Yes! Of course, yes!"

James slipped the ring onto her finger, then stood, pulling her into a tight embrace. The crowd around them began to cheer, and Mia realized their friends and classmates had been watching. Ella was clapping enthusiastically, as Uliana, Morgie , Maleficent and Hades were cheering and even the headmaster gave them a nod of approval.

As Mia and James shared a joyful kiss, she felt the weight of the moment sink in. This wasn't just the end of their time at Merlin Academy-it was the start of a whole new chapter, one filled with endless possibilities and the promise of a future together.

Time skip to their wedding cause who's able for the wedding planning

The day of Mia and James Hook's wedding dawned bright and clear, with the sun casting a golden glow over the entire kingdom. The air buzzed with excitement as guests filled the grand courtyard, decorated with enchanted flowers that shimmered in the light. Everything was set to perfection, just as Mia had always imagined.

Mia stood before a mirror in her room, her heart fluttering with a mixture of nerves and excitement. She was radiant in a gown of ivory lace, the delicate fabric flowing around her like a dream. Ella, her sister that she has been through everything with and maid of honor, adjusted Mia's veil with a warm smile. "You look stunning, Mia," she said softly, her eyes twinkling with pride.