Double Blessings

Time skip to a few years later

Mia and James were enjoying a quiet evening at their cottage near Cinderellasburg. The room was softly lit by the warm glow of a fire crackling in the hearth, and a comfortable silence settled over them. Mia was resting her hand gently on her slightly rounded belly, a contented smile on her face.

James looked over at her, his eyes full of warmth and excitement. "I can't believe we're going to be parents soon. It feels like just yesterday we were getting ready for Castle Coming."

Mia laughed softly. "I know. It seems like everything has changed so quickly, but in the best way possible."James reached over and took Mia's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I've been thinking about how we'll set up the nursery and everything. I want to make sure it's perfect for our little one."

Before Mia could respond, there was a knock at the door. James stood up to answer it, finding Ella and Prince Charming standing on the other side. They looked both excited and slightly nervous.

"Hi, Ella! Charming!" Mia greeted them warmly. "Come in, come in. What's the occasion?"

Ella and Charming exchanged a glance before Ella took a deep breath. "We have some news to share, and we wanted to tell you in person.

"James ushered them inside, and they all settled into the cozy living room. The atmosphere was filled with anticipation.

Mia smiled, sensing the excitement in the air. "You're not going to believe this, but we have news too."

Ella's eyes widened with curiosity. "Oh really? What's the big news?"

Mia and James shared a knowing glance before Mia took a deep breath. "James and I are expecting a baby, We are a month in!"Ella's face lit up with joy. "Oh my goodness, that's wonderful news!"

Charming grinned, and James added, "We're thrilled. It feels like a dream come true."

Ella's excitement grew even more evident. "That's amazing! There's something we've been meaning to tell you too. Charming and I... we're also expecting!"

Mia's eyes widened in surprise and delight. "You are? That's incredible! We'll be having babies at the same time!"

Ella shook her head, her eyes shining with happiness. "Not exactly at the same time. It's been such a whirlwind. We couldn't wait to share the news with you. We are just a week"

The four shared a moment of joy, their laughter and excitement filling the room. The thought of their children growing up together, with their parents sharing such a special bond, added to their happiness.

James wrapped his arm around Mia and smiled. "Looks like we'll be navigating this new chapter of our lives together."

Mia leaned her head against his shoulder, feeling a deep sense of contentment. "I couldn't have asked for better news. It feels like our lives are intertwining in the most wonderful way."

Ella and Charming agreed, and they all spent the evening discussing their future plans, dreams for their growing families, and the shared excitement of becoming parents.

As the night drew to a close, they said their goodbyes, each feeling grateful for the new chapter unfolding in their lives. Mia and James looked forward to their journey ahead, knowing they would have the support of their dear friends and family every step of the way.

Time skip nine months later

The early morning sun bathed the hospital room in a gentle light, casting a warm glow over the scene. Mia was settled into the delivery room, surrounded by the familiar sounds of medical equipment and the comforting presence of James by her side.

Mia gripped James's hand tightly as she labored through the contractions, her breath coming in steady, measured bursts. James's face was a mask of concentration and support, his reassuring voice a constant presence. "You're doing great, Mia. Just a little longer now."

Hours of hard work and perseverance led to the joyful moment when their baby boy was born.

Mia's eyes sparkled with tears of joy as she cradled her son for the first time. "He's perfect," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

James looked down at their newborn son, his heart swelling with pride. "He's beautiful. I can't believe he's finally here."

James sat on the edge of the bed, his gaze fixed on the baby. Mia, exhausted but exhilarated, looked up at him, her eyes filled with tenderness.

"We've got to decide on a name," Mia said softly, reaching out to gently touch the baby's tiny hand.

James nodded, his expression thoughtful. "I know. We've been through so many names, but now that he's here, it feels like we need to find something just right."

Mia smiled, her eyes never leaving the baby. "What do you think of the name Harry? It feels strong and classic, and I think it suits him."

James considered the name, his gaze shifting between Mia and their son. "Harry," he repeated, letting the name linger in the air. "It's a name with history, and it feels like it fits."

Mia's smile grew as she looked at James. "I think so too. Harry feels like a name that carries both warmth and strength."

James gently touched the baby's cheek, his expression softening. "Welcome to the world, Harry," he said quietly. "You're going to bring so much joy into our lives."

Mia reached out and took James's hand, squeezing it gently. "Harry it is, then. Our little boy will carry this name with all the love we have for him."

The couple shared a quiet, tender moment with their son, their hearts full of love as they began to adjust to their new reality as parents.

Time skip to a month later, birth of Ella and charmings baby.

The following month, the sun rose over Cinderellasburg, casting a fresh light on the world. Ella and Charming were at the hospital, anxiously awaiting the arrival of their own baby. The atmosphere in their room was filled with anticipation as Ella worked through her labor with Charming's unwavering support.

Charming held Ella's hand firmly, offering gentle words of encouragement. "You're amazing, Ella. We're almost there."

After hours of labor, Ella finally held her baby boy in her arms. Tears of joy streamed down her face as she gazed at her son. "He's perfect, Charming. Look at him."

Charming, his eyes filled with pride, gently touched his son's tiny hand. "He's incredible. I'm so grateful."

Ella cradled the baby carefully, her eyes brimming with tears of joy. "He's so tiny and beautiful," she said, her voice trembling with emotion. "We need to decide on a name."

Charming nodded, his gaze soft and full of affection. "Yes, we do. We've talked about so many names, but now that he's here, it feels even more real."

Ella looked at Charming with a tender smile. "What about Chad? It's strong, timeless, and I think it suits him."

Charming considered the name for a moment, his expression thoughtful. "Chad," he repeated, testing the name on his lips. "I like it. It's a name that carries a sense of strength and dignity. I think it's perfect."

Ella's smile widened as she gazed down at their son. "Chad it is, then."Ella cradled the baby carefully, her eyes brimming with tears of joy. "He's so tiny and beautiful," she said, her voice trembling with emotion. "We need to decide on a name."

Charming nodded, his gaze soft and full of affection. "Yes, we do. We've talked about so many names, but now that he's here, it feels even more real."

Ella looked at Charming with a tender smile. "What about Chad? It's strong, timeless, and I think it suits him."

Charming considered the name for a moment, his expression thoughtful. "Chad," he repeated, testing the name on his lips. "I like it. It's a name that carries a sense of strength and dignity. I think it's perfect."

Ella's smile widened as she gazed down at their son. "Chad it is, then."

The couple took their time to bond with their newborn son, savoring the quiet moments of joy and wonder that came with their new role as parents.