Home Sweet Home

Time skip to when Mia and Elizabeth take Harty and James back to the cottage.

The sun was beginning its descent, casting a warm, golden light over the outskirts of Cinderella'sburg as Mia, James, Elizabeth, and Harry approached the cottage. Nestled at the edge of the bustling town, the cottage was a tranquil retreat from the world's hustle and bustle.

Mia unlocked the familiar creaky door, and as it swung open, the comforting scent of pine and aged wood greeted them. The interior of the cottage had been maintained with loving care. The cozy hearth crackled warmly, and the large wooden table in the center of the room remained a testament to countless family dinners and gatherings. The walls were adorned with cherished photos and mementos, preserving the essence of a life once lived here.

Elizabeth looked around with a mix of pride and nostalgia.

James took a deep breath, absorbing the atmosphere of the place that had been his family’s sanctuary. “It feels like a piece of our past has come alive,” he said softly, his eyes lingering on the familiar surroundings.

Harry, noticing the emotional significance of the moment for Mia, placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. “It’s really nice to finally see where you and Elizabeth have been living.”

Elizabeth beamed with a sense of accomplishment and pride. “It’s been a home full of memories and stories.”

As the group settled into the cottage, Elizabeth excitedly showed Harry around, pointing out various features and sharing anecdotes about their life there. They moved through the cozy rooms, each one holding echoes of past moments and shared experiences.

Mia pulled out some old photo albums from a cupboard, flipping through the pages and sharing stories with James and Harry. The albums contained pictures of their younger selves, holidays, and celebrations that had taken place in the cottage. James and Harry listened with interest, their faces reflecting a mix of nostalgia and curiosity.

Elizabeth’s eyes sparkled with excitement as she introduced Harry to the garden outside, where they could see the flowers and herbs flourishing, tended to with care over the years. “This garden was something Mom and I worked on together,” she explained.

James looked at the garden with gentle soft look. “It’s beautiful. I can see how much effort and love went into maintaining it.”

As evening fell, Mia and James shared stories about what they did in the middle of the living room. The soft strains of a familiar tune filled the space, and the warmth of the fire added to the cozy ambiance. Elizabeth and Harry watched with smiles, feeling the depth of connection in the room.

The night continued with stories and laughter, as Elizabeth and Harry bonded over their shared history and experiences. The cottage, with its memories and its welcoming atmosphere, became a bridge between past and present, helping to weave together the threads of their family’s story.

It was time for bed, Elizabeth and Harry had to share a room since it was only Mia and Elizabeth.

When Elizabeth and Harry went to bed, Mia and James retreated to the living room, where they sat together on the couch. The glow of the fireplace cast soft shadows on the walls, adding to the serene atmosphere.

James took Mia’s hand, squeezing it gently. “It’s so good to be here with you all again. This place holds so many memories, and now we’re creating new ones.”

Mia nodded, her eyes reflecting the warmth of the fire. “I’ve missed having us all together. It feels like we’re finally home again, And I have missed you.”

James looked at her with a soft look in his eyes as he said, "I missed you too love."

They then shared a tender kiss and fell asleep in eachothers arms.

The End

(This is the end here but I will be making oneshots of the little dates they went on in school and how they started dating)