The Start of the Isle

Mia was alone in the house, the quiet almost comforting after the flurry of activity surrounding her recent pregnancy. The home was prepared for their new baby girl, Elizabeth who wasnt born as yet, and Mia who is only a week pregnant was starting to unwind, looking forward to a peaceful evening.

Suddenly, the tranquility was shattered by the sound of hurried footsteps and a knock at the door. Mia, feeling a twinge of concern, opened it to find a pair of stern-faced guards standing on her doorstep.

"Mia Hook?" one of the guards asked, his voice carrying an edge of formality.

"Yes, that's me. What's going on?" Mia replied, her voice tinged with apprehension.

"We have urgent news," the other guard said, his demeanor grim. "James Hook and his son, Harry, were arrested earlier today."

Mia's heart sank. "Arrested? But why? They were just walking into town."

"They were taken to the Isle of the Lost," the guard explained. "As part of the recent decree, all known associates of villains are to be detained there. Unfortunately, you won't be able to see them again."

Mia's mind raced as she tried to grasp the situation. "But... why didn't anyone tell me sooner? How could they just take them away like this?"

"I'm afraid it's out of our hands," the guard said. "The Isle is a secure facility, and there are strict rules in place. We came to inform you and offer assistance with any immediate needs."

The guard's words felt like a blow, and Mia's knees buckled as she sank to the floor. The reality of her situation crashed down on her. She could no longer see James or Harry, and the weight of her despair was overwhelming. The guards left the house leaving Mia alone.

Tears streamed down her face as she sat there, lost in grief. The silence of the house seemed to echo her sorrow, amplifying the sense of isolation she felt.

A knock at the door pulled Mia from her desolation. She struggled to her feet, wiping her tears, and opened the door to find Ella and Bridget standing there, concern etched on their faces.

"Mia, we heard what happened," Ella said softly, her voice full of sympathy.

Bridget stepped forward, wrapping Mia in a comforting hug. "We're here for you. Whatever you need, we'll help you get through this."

Mia clung to them, finding solace in their presence. "Thank you. I don't know how I'm going to get through this."

Ella and Bridget guided Mia inside, offering support as she sat down. The three of them settled into a quiet, comforting companionship, the weight of the situation lightened slightly by the support of friends who cared deeply.

As the evening wore on, Ella and Bridget stayed by Mia's side, helping her through the initial shock and providing a sense of stability in the midst of the chaos.