Chapter 2: Wake Up Call.

(Daisy's P.O.V)

When I woke up everything hurt. I was so stiff and nausea that I couldn't see straight. Jacob was the first person I saw when I woke up.

"Daisy," Jacob asks and I look over to him. Right now we are driving home.

"Yes," I ask and he smiles. "Are you feeling alright," he asks and I nod to him. Then my phone began to ring. I answer it on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Daisy? Hi honey. This is your step-mother," Mom says and I groan.

"Yes Mother," I ask "well honey I want to know if the wedding is still on the same date. You know next week," she asks and I frown.

"Mother I just got out of the hospital and you're asking me about the wedding! Yes I am still having the wedding I don't have a da** choice," I snap and hang up on her.

Jacob snatches the phone out of my hands. "Doctors told you no stress Daisy. So no phone," he declares.

"Jacob not funny I've been asleep for three weeks and I don't know what I've missed in school and I have a ton of homework I am sure," I began but he cut me off with a SHH.

"You have no homework because I took care of it. I've graduated and so have you. There is no more school so you are fine," he tells me and my jaw drops. "I totally forgot but I wasn't even at graduation," I say.

"No but you still get you diploma and I have a few acceptances forms at the house for you," he adds.

"Oh my gosh I didn't think anyone would... I mean oh my gosh thank you Jacob," I squeal and clap my hands together. He chuckles.

"Look of I don't tell you I will feel guilty but Wesley wants you to work for him as his intern," he sighs and I blush.

"I thought he was like-," I began but he cuts me off. "No he owns a mega company and it turns out that we are business partners," he sighs. "We," I hint and he chuckles.

"My Father owns a company and he pulled a few strings and helped me get my company off the ground and into a tower. I own a company as well," he sighs. "You're only like eighteen," I say and he laughs.

"True but I graduated and my Father has lots of connections and I had a great idea for financing," he chuckles as my mouth drops.

Then he hands me my phone back. "Here call Wesley and tell him you want the job as his personal assistant not some intern," he orders and I take the phone.

"I don't know his number," I say and he takes the phone and begins to scroll through my contacts.

"I put him in here under boss. Since you will be working for him," he shrugs and hands my the phone back. He already has it calling Wesley.

Wesley picks up the phone on the third ring. "This is Wesley," he greets and I giggle.

"Sir Wesley may I speak to you," I joke and he laughs too.

"I was wondering when that boy of yours was going to have you call me," he chuckles then his tone becomes serious.

"I am sure he has already told you about my offer," he asks and I say yes.

"Then... are you accepting or rejecting," he asks.

"Well I'm not really rejecting but more like requesting something else," I say struggling for words.

"Well then go on," he urges.

"Well I- you see I- um," I stumble with words until Jacob snatches the phone back. "Ridiculous," he grumbles and puts the phone to his ear.

"Wesley I want my fiancé to have a high position and being an intern isn't one. I want her to be your assistant," he demands.

I hear some mumbling through the phone and Jacob smirks. "Then fire her. I want her to be your personal assistant today. She will start work in two days," Jacob says.

I have never seen Jacob negotiate but it's really hot and amazing.

Another short mumble and Jacob hangs up with a small good-bye.

He then puts my phone into his pocket and keeps driving. "Jacob," I say and he holds up his finger.

We stay silent all the way home. Then I notice a porshe outside the home and Wesley leaning against it.

He is wearing a black suit and gray tie that matches his eyes.

Jacob stops his BMW and gets out. Then he opens the door for me and I prepare for pain. "Come on," Jacob says and I shake my head.

"Look I know it hurts but you can't stay in this car forever," he groans and holds out his hand.

"Actually this car is really comfy. I think I could stay here forever," I smile and put my hand to my stomach. "Daisy," Jacob growls.

Then Wesley appears and shoos Jacob out of the way. "If you get out of the car I will carry you all the way to the front door but if you stay and force me to take you out of the car then I will not," Wesley smirks and I stick my tongue out.

Then I shut my eyes tightly and let out a soft breathe before climbing out of the car. I wince as pain spikes up in my stomach. I gasp as it gets worse and Jacob hurries to my side then lifts me up bridal style and begins walking.

"Aren't you going to shut your car door," Wesley asks but does it anyways the jogs to catch up with us. "Jacob I can walk," I complain but lean against his chest as he slows down.

"Why are you here," I ask in the nicest tone possible for me. "Well Mr. Jacob here wasn't letting me get a word in so I told him I would meet him here," Wesley shrugs.

"Alright ring the bell and Sam will let us in," Jacob orders Wesley.