Chapter 7: Big Bad Little Wolf

***A/N***

So let me give you a short summary if you've read this already and need a recap from my 5 month delay. Daisy is working as a personal assistant for Wesley the guy with a mystery; she also has a job for acting and model's as well. She needs to pick a school and her sister Clover is pregnant with Ashton's child. Daisy's old boyfriend. Jacob is upset with Daisy for leaving him the other night and now he is ready to show her what he truly is and what she must live up to. Okay that's it! Enjoy lovely's. 

***End of A/N***

When I don't move from where I'm standing next to the car he yanks me into the woods; this causes my stomach to hurt and my head to spin.

"Jacob stop it," I say with a shaky voice but he ignores me and pulls me further into the woods until we reach a clearing.

I glance around and see nothing but trees. Tall, large, wide green trees.

He shoves me forward and I trip hitting the grass and spin around to glare up at him. "This is far enough. They won't hear you scream," he says.

Scream? Did he say scream?

His breathing picked up its pace and I scramble back trying to stand up. He walks over to me in a struggle shoving me back onto the ground. My head hits the back of the tree and my vision goes dizzy for a moment.

"Stay where you are or I might hurt you," he begs and throws himself back with a growl.

"Jacob," I say and try to stop the spinning. Just a tree, just a wide tree.

Hair is growing off him and I see some of his bones moving, it looks as though his inside is fighting with the outside.

His teeth have grown and he is screaming or is it me?

I scramble back when his hands become paws and his eyes become a golden green.

I know I'm screaming now, my throat feels raw as I get up with shaky legs.

He is a full on wolf... a werewolf. With a black coat and crystal white teeth; large paws and razor sharp nails.

The wolf sees me move and narrows its eyes. "Jacob! Jacob," I scream and then I'm running. I hear the wolf follow me. It's faster than me I know it because next thing I know it's in front of me.

Then it growls and lays down onto the ground in submission before me.

I blink and hold my breathe. Then the wolf begins to turn into Jacob. "Turn away," he orders before he is a full human.

I spin so fast I stumble and fall with a yelp. Then he is there breaking my fall and lifting me up into his arms. I stare at him into his eyes, I see my reflection.

My eyes are wide with fear and I look flustered.