Chapter 14: Save the Date

(Daisy's P.O.V)

When I wake up, no one is around me. I touch my neck, that's strange I still feel the two punctures.

Jacob walks into the room, it's still dark but I can see him so clearly; as if there is light in this room after all.

"Daisy... are you alright," he asks.

"Yes, where's Wesley," I ask. I need them both. Why do I need the feeling of them here next to me?

"Thought you might say that, but Daisy you don't have to do this. You can reject us," Jacob offers.

"Why would I do that? I'm forced to marry you, and Wesley needs someone right now," I reason. I slowly sit up. My head is spinning but other than that I feel wonderful.

"Daisy, the wedding is tomorrow. You've been in and out lately, but your Step-Mother is more than excited that you are to marry to of the... well largest and most well-respected pack leaders ever," Jacob explains.

"Married? I have to marry the both of you," I say.

"And bare our children; listen Daisy you can just reject us. I will call off the wedding; you'll remain a wolf and stay under my protection," he offers urgently.

"Jacob, slow down a moment; why the change in attitude," I ask and reach out to him.

He draws away, "Because I realize that this isn't right."

"Jacob... I love you. It's a little too late for you to back out don't you think?"

My stare at him, begging him to look back at me; was I wrong to confess my feelings?

"That's the mate bond talking, if you could just reject or close it off for a moment," he says hopelessly.

"Jacob, stop; just relax. I have fallen in love with you. You're annoying and bad-tempered self, I wouldn't trade that for anything," I confess.

"Wesley is in the picture now," he sighs then he finally looks at me. His eyes show pride but also a hidden sadness.

"I can't just reject him Jacob... because I think I was falling for him too. I think I loved you both equally. I just thought if I kept Wesley at a distance I would grow out of it," I explain.

"You love him? And you weren't going to say anything," Jacob snaps, his eyes turning black.

"J-Jacob, it's not like that. I wasn't trying to upset you," I stutter and scoot away. He snatchs my wrist and pulls me forward.

"Ow," I cry as his grip tightens on my wrists.

"When was this," he demands, eyes fully black now.

Suddenly I feel another part of me, and aggressive part of me. Yet, at the same time it's not me at all.

I growl.

^Tell the prick to back off^

"Back off," I snare and his eyes snap back to normal. He blinks at me.

"So that's your wolf, very different from Daisy. You name is?"

^Oh now he cares? My name is Willow^

"Willow," I whisper and suddenly the feeling is gone, almost like she's gone.

"Welcome back Daisy," Jacob greets.

"What was that," I ask in wonder.

"That was your wolf, don't worry the more she gets used to you the more she'll come out," he assures me.

"Your wolf, he controls you," I ask.

"Sometimes, most of the time I let him be. If he goes too far I normally fight him, this time he gave me a bit of difficulty. I think your wolf scared him though," he explains.

"I don't get it," I sigh.

"Okay, let me explain this in simple terms for you. Your wolf is a part of you, don't ever think they aren't. They are almost your opposite; you still have control of yourself though. Yes, they can be a bit annoying but for the most part it's like having a best-friend inside of you," he says.

He stands up, "They will try to gain control, but you can always win back your own body. They don't hold on for long. For the most part they are like a way for your emotions to be heightened."

"Heightened," I ask.

"They trigger certain emotions, almost like an impulse. Except they are more of a push then just a suggestion," he reasons.

"What's your wolf's name," I ask.

"His name is Ashkin, but call him Ash," he informs me.

"I want to see Wesley," I say a hint of demand in my voice.

"Fine," Jacob shrugs.

He takes his leave, "Just don't forget what I said about rejection."

With that he closes the door softly, I hear a small argument and then a bit of shuffling before Wesley enters the room.

He's wearing something similar to Jacob's dress wear.

Tan shirt, with black jeans and dress shoes with a leather jacket.

"Daisy, I'm sorry for biting you," Wesley says the moment he enters.

"You are much too different from Jacob. It's alright," I say softly.

"You're okay with being married to the both of us," he asks.

"I... love the both of you. Of course I am," I say.

"We will always be jealous of one another, I don't want that to ruin you smile. You're much too pretty to frown," Wesley says and touches my cheek.

"So, are you ready to be married to us tomorrow," he asks.

Then before I can answer I hear shouting.

My Mother-in-law burst through the door and throws herself at Wesley with anger in her eyes.

Jacob comes rushing in, "Mother let go of his neck!"

"Mrs. Peep stop, please stop," I shout and begin climbing out of bed just as Mr. Peep enters the room.

I realize I'm in a small silk gown and I snatch the quilt off the bed and wrap it around myself.

"I let you become a wolf and this is what I get," Mr. Peep snares. I step back in shock for the glare he's giving me.

***A/N***

Sorry in advance, but the next update might take a while because I will be busy these next few weeks! Please be patient and enjoy the chapter!

~Kisses Bookaholic

***End of A/N***