Chapter 5: Mad Mother

I wake up to a sharp sting on my cheek followed by another on my arm. I bolt up and see my step-mother glaring at me.

Okay you should know her she is a well known agent and she loves to help out actors.

"Why are you here," she asks in a harsh voice. Wesley wakes up and gasps while pulling back.

We must have fallen asleep watching PLL.

"Mother I was just about to head home," I mumble and try to fix my hair. "I have to find out from Sam where you are because he won't tell Jacob," she snaps.

"If you had heard what Jacob said to me you would know why I am here," I snap back and she slaps me across the face. My head goes to the side and the stinging comes back.

"Hey," Wesley says and standing up to face my Mother. "Wesley it's fine," I mutter and get up.

"I got you a job. Something better than being someone's assistant," Mother sneers.

"What," I ask and she narrows her eyes on Wesley.

"Come. We are leaving right now. I don't want you to ever speak to him again," Mother says. "Mother he is my boss. I have to speak to him," I say and she spins around.

"Your boss," she shouts in shock and then she slaps me and then she slaps him. "Mother," I shout and she grabs my wrist tightly and practically drags me out of the building.

"I got you a nice break! Starring in the vampire diaries as a new witch for season seven and you go around sleeping with your boss! Being some personal assistant," she ranks and raves as we go down to the parking lot.

I turn to her in anger. "I am not sleeping with him! Jacob was a jerk and he came and let me camp out at his condo. We fell asleep watching a t.v series," I explain and her expression softens a bit.

"Well I suppose I will need to apologize for slapping the young fellow. No matter! They are shooting today and you need to be there. I have a change of clothes and other things to make you look presentable," Mother explains.

We walk to the limo.

"You are meeting the main cast and a few others. Ian, Paul, Candice the works," Mother explains as I change into the purple pencil dress she has brought me.

I slip on the black laced heels and brush my hair and fix my make-up and wipe for eye boogers.

Then the limo stops and I see Julie and Ian standing outside. Ian has a black button down collar shit on with black jeans and Julie has a blue V-neck shirt and black dress pants.

I step out and my Mother leaves me. I watch as the limo goes. "Hi," Julie greets and I shake her hand. "So we will be casting you as a new witch- vampire in our t.v series. You team up with Damon and help him gain back Mystic falls," she begins to explain.

Ian smiles at me while nodding his head. "You will also be trying to find ways to bring Elena back," she adds. "Isn't Nina out of the series," I ask and she frowns.

"Yes but I want to keep a space open for her just in-case she wants to return," Julie smiles then turns back and we enter the building and into a narrow hall-way.

"Oh. This is Ian. He plays as Damon Salvatore," she says and gestures to Ian. "I know who he plays as. I do watch the vampire diaries I just haven't watched season 6... well I mean I watched the ending...I'm sorry I'm babbling," I say with a blush.

"Yes. Now how old are you again," she asks and I gulp. "I'm seventeen... I'll be eighteen in a few months," I say and she nods. Ian's face drops. "That is really young. What made you want to be an actress," he asks and smiles.

"Well I don't really. My step-mother thinks I will make a good actress. I want to be a um... lawyer. Which I will be studying for and working another job... darn it I am babbling again," I groan and he laughs.

"You'll fit in here fine. Julie I'm going to go let her meet Paul and the other's," he informs her and then he was leading me away from Julie.

"Didn't you start acting when you were seventeen," I ask and he laughs again.

"Yes but I modeled before that. I don't know how you got into this with out modeling," he says and keeps walking.

"I modeled before a lot but I never really like it. It took me away from a lot of things and then my mother wanted me to start ice skating and other things," I shrug.

"Tell me something. Have you ever made a decision for yourself," he asks and then I stop.