Chapter 4: Boss Divorce

***A/N***

Just a small reminder. I will always let you guys know if the point of view has change. It is still on Daisy's perspective. Please enjoy!

***End Of A/N***

As we head to Wesley's house we remain quiet. My phone rings no stop but I don't bother to answer it when I see that it is only Jacob.

"Get in to a fight with Mr. Perfect," Wesley finally asks as we pull up to a tall building. "My house is in New York but this is my condo," he adds as he goes into an underground parking lot.

"He isn't perfect and I didn't get into a fight with him," I mutter as he parks the car close to an elevator.

He gets out and opens my door then holds out a hand. I don't take it.

"Where is your wife? Jacob told me you were married," I say and he closes the door and begins to walk toward the elevator. I hurry to keep up with him. "Mrs. Slade is no longer welcome here," he grumbles and we enter the elevator.

"Why not," I ask with a bit of curiosity. "Must I answer all these questions," he groans and hits a button that is mark seventy-sixth floor. "Well I suppose not," I say and pout.

"She and I are getting a divorce. She would rather be with someone else and I can not force her to stay here. I will not force her to stay here," he says and the elevator dings.

The elevator doors open and reveals a blue and yellow condo and the window show a beautiful view. The kitchen is so similar to Jacobs that I can't tell the difference. The sofa a dark green and a flat screen t.v is in front of it with two shelves of books at its side.

The floor is a white carpet and the kitchen has yellow and blue tiles.

"I have a guest room you can stay in," he says as I enter the condo.

"Do you stay here often," I ask and turn around to face him. He is studying me carefully.

"Yes most of the time I do," he replies and I look around the room. Then I notice the dead roses on the counter and a file along with papers and a contract thing that has his signature.

He notices that I have seen them and hurries over to cover them and throws the dead roses away.

"Sorry but I wasn't expecting company," he sighs and I glance at the t.v.

"It was our anniversary yesterday," he explains and grabs a heart shaped box and hands them to me.

"It's chocolate and she doesn't want them and I don't eat them. You look like you need it anyways," he chuckles and I slowly take the candy.

Then the elevator dings and I glace to the doors. A stunning women walks in and glares at me. Her black heels click for only a moment and then she stops and takes them off. Her blonde hair is down and is straight as well.

Her blue eyes send daggers at me and her black jacket makes her seem taller and meaner along with her high cheek bones and red glossy lips as well. She has a ton of braclets on and two rings.

A wedding ring and a silver ring on her pinky that seems to keep sliding off because she adjust it before looking back at us.

I turn to Wesley and notice his face drop. His clothes seem to crumble as well and his eyes lost their light.

"Yasmin," he greets and then turns to me. "This is my new personal assistant and friend Daisy," he introduces me.

I hold out my hand but she turns her nose up at me. I hold my tongue and watch her study the room.