Chapter 16: Walking Me Down an Aisle

(Clover's P.O.V)

"Why does she get to be married before me," I snare.

Sam shakes his head and glances down at my now swollen stomach.

"Don't even think about saying it's the baby's fault," I snap.

"Daisy deserves to be married first. She is marrying the future owner of my Father's company," Sam says.

"Don't start that with me. I'm older, and I'm having a child. The little Bitch isn't even old enough to be married. This isn't fair," I growl.

Then before I can say anymore, he slaps me.

"Don't you ever say that about Daisy again! You slept with her old boyfriend, yet she has forgiven you. She is allowing you to keep your child," he roars.

"Why would she have a say if I keep my child," I question.

"Because, she's to be a Luna; I've told you about this already. She decides if your child should be able to stay in your care or if the child should be given to someone else," he grumbles.

"Why does she get to decide the future of my child?"

"She decides your future too. Or have you forgotten? She's Luna. She can say we can't marry and I would do as she asks, because we are under her rule," he explains.

"Daisy would never do that to me," I say with confidence.

"My brother decides too. If I tell him what you said he might," Sam threatens.

"Your brother wouldn't dare do anything," I whisper.

"You don't know that, with Daisy being marked he'll protect her from anything," he snaps.

"It was just a few sentences. She didn't get hurt," I exclaim rubbing my stomach slightly faster.

"Her feelings will be hurt when I tell her what you said. Clover I can't let you bad talk our next Luna and just let it go," he growls with eyebrows pulled together.

"You can't tell her! And you can't tell her that this child is going up for adoption either Jacob," I command.

"I have to tell my Alpha, no secrets allowed when he can peak into my mind Clover. I told you I didn't want the child to be put up for adoption. I told you to tell Ash that he has a child with you," Jacob yells. He begins to pace.

"I refuse to tell him, he'll freak!" I retort.

"Then you'll child shall be taken, I've had it with you!"

Before I can say anything else he slams the door. He can't take my child away from me, and neither can my sister.

**

Daisy's P.O.V.

"Wake up dear," a small voice calls as my arm is being shaken. I roll over and open my eyes to see a small girl with black hair in a pixie cut style.

"What is it?" I mumble rubbing my eyes. "It's your wedding day silly," the woman giggles as I take in her green eyes and pale skinny face. Oh right my wedding day... I knew that.

I twist out of my blankets and slowly get up. "Your wedding dress is in the closet, but first a nice bathe?" she suggests.

I nod as she leads me to the bathroom, the water is already on and the bubbles have already begun to foam up.

"It wasn't actually going to be a choice was it," I laugh and so does she, "No."

She leaves me to it and I lather up and wash my hair for a good hour before feeling refreshed. When I finish drying of I see a small corset and other garments laid out. I wrap the towel around me and enter my room again.

The small woman looks up as I enter, "Are you ready now ma'am?"

"What exactly happens first," I ask. She smiles, "First we should do corset and makeup," she nods.

Am I ready for this?

***Author's Note***

I know this is super short, but I don't know how I want to end this!!! It's so frustrating! Like ahhhhhh!!!

Of course I owe it to my readers to keep writing! I love you all, keep reading lovely's!

~Kisses Bookaholic

***End of Author's Note***