Chapter 9: Is the Mark Wyler crying?

Now back to reality someone was knocking at my door.

"Come in." i said. I saw Danny's little round face and immediately got up from my bed.

"What's up?"I asked him.He got inside and closed the door.

"Mum and dad have work to do and Rob left for college this morning.So we are alone.Do you want to watch a movie with me?"

What?I gazed at my watch.Half past five.Oh no!I took my phone and called mt mom.

"Hello?" she aswered.

"Hey, mom.I have to go somewhere at seven o' clock.Will you be at home by then?Or dad?"I asked her.

"I don't think that I can.My guard finishes at twelve.Remember?And dad is filming so don't call him and interrupt his work,unless you want to play with your dad's nerves.Where will you go?"

"Just for a walk with Mina."

"And you can't take your brother with you?"

"No mum.It was supposed to be a girl's night and I don't think that Dan will be happy  with that."I explained.

"Lauren I got to go.Figure out something.You're smart."

"Fine, bye." I said and hunged up.

"What am I going to do with you,huh?"I said and lifted him up."Let me call Mina and we'll see." I kissed his forehead and put him down.

"Hey girl.What's up?"

"You know my appointment with..." I looked at Danny."Well,turns out that I have take care of Dan.What I am gonna do?"I let out a sigh.

"I can't take care of him, because I have piano lesson in fifteen minutes.Take him with you."

"I can't but I have to, right?"

"Have to go.Bye" she said and hunged up.

"Danny let's get you dressed.We are going somewhere."I said opening the door  and heading to his room.

"Where?" he asked in confusion.

"Surprise.Can't tell you.But-" I looked at him while I pulled out his closet a pair of a jeans and a long sleeve blue shirt with the Avengers tugged on it."One of my friends will come with us."

"Scott?"

"No.Mark.Be nice and kind with him." I dressed him up and left the room.

"Go downstairs and wait for me." he nodded and left.

What should I wear? It's kind of cold outside.So,not a dress or skirt.I grabbed a pair of grey jeans and a black pullover. I grabbed my black boots and my white backbag. I crammed my jacket and Danny's jacket, my phone,purse and was ready to go.My blonde hair were curled so I just watered them a little. Quarter to seven.

"Danny are you ready?" I said opening the front door. Keys. Oh yeah. He went outside.I grabbed my keys and locked the door.I went outside and waited for a few minutes. Then  I saw the Mustang Sally.

"Lauren this is a Mustang Sally. You love Mustang Sallys."

"Yeah let's go."I held his hand and walked to the car. Mark got ou his car and walked towards us. He saw Dan and he smiled at him. He was wearing black jeans and a blue T-shirt.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but my parents aren't home and I didn't find someone to take care of him." I apologised.

"It's fine. Hey there buddy. I'm Mark." he said rubbing Dan's hair.

"Hello. My name is Dan but you can call me Danny." he said in his cute voice I love.

"Alright Danny and Lauren. Shall we go?"