Chapter 2: A new beggining*

I was trying to find Mark for the next three hours. But I didn't find him. Where could he be?

I started looking for him again at the longest break. His previous lesson was Biology with Mrs Hughes. Poor Mark. I started walking through the hallway and I, finally, found him.

"Hey! What time did I tell you to come by my house?"

"I think seven." He smiled and I did too.

"Okay. Thanks." And I turned to leave. What should I do?

"Wait. Do you want to sit with me?" he said. Thank god!

"Sure! With your friends?"

"No we don't have to sit with my friends." We headed to the cafeteria.

He took an apple and a sandwich and I took a bottle of water and a sandwich, as well.

We sat down and started talking. About everything. Music, movies and so.

"What do you like doing in your spare time?" he asked me.

"You know, everything a plain teenager like me likes doing in their free time.I like watching tv series and films. I like reading books, listening to different types of music. What do you like doing?"

 "I don't know. I like playing drums, watching horror movies and playing lacrosse. You said you like tv shows right?" I nodded. "What is your favorite one?"

"Of all I think I'll go with Downton Abbey. Yes definitely. Why?"

"That's my mom's favorite one as well."I blink hard a few times. His mother watches Downton? I love her already. "I watch tv series but not like these ones you watch. My favorite is Lost, Criminal Minds and Serlock.This episode where Sherlock identifies John. It's really cool. I mean I don't know how he does it. It's just-"

"Spontaneous!" I said and he tilted his head up to look straight into my eyes, like he never suspected I would say such a thing." So, do you have any siblings?" I asked quickly changing the subject.

"I have a younger sister Isabel. She is seven years old. Do you have any siblings?"

"I have an older brother Robert and a younger brother Dan. Dan is five and Robert is nineteen years old."

"And I think you're dating Scott."

"I do, but ... I don't really like talking about it."

"Why? Do you have a dark secret or something?" He said with a chuckle.

"No." Yes actually.

The bell rang and we stood up to go to the next class. I had English and he had PE.

"Will you walk with me until the classroom?" I asked.

"Sure. I'd-" He was about to say something but Bridget showed up. I hate her so much. That bitch.

"Hey guys! I see you started dating. How is it? Well, I feel sorry for you Mark. But if you want someone more beautiful I will always be available."

"Then I would feel sorry for myself." Mark told her. I started laughing and he smiled too. Bridget blushed and walked away.

"Well done! She's going to ruin your life now but it's worth it.''

"She thought we are dating." He looked at me in a serious way.

"We are not. We are just friends." I looked up at him. He was about 10 centimeters taller than me. How could I kiss him? With high heels?

"I'll see you later." I said.