Chapter 9 - English Visits.

Ben - Good morning Mr Andy,thank  you so much for inviting me here today

Ben - Good morning Mr Andy,thank you so much for inviting me here today.
Mr Andy - It's our pleasure to have you here Ben.I hope your flight was great and we hope you liked the hotel.Your work is incredible and we haven't seen anything like it in a very long time.
Mrs Emerald - Your work is absolutely exceptional.I can see a bright future for The Last Course.We appreciate people who take technology and modern gaming seriously.Your love and dedication shines through it all.The Last Course has done so well that we can finally get the chance to expand the game into different countries across the globe.
Ben - Wow that is amazing news.I never thought a day like this would come.Thank you so much.
Mrs Andy - Let me get straight to the point.As we discussed on the phone the people above me have accepted my offer to work with you and get the ball rolling on TLC.They are offering you the first contract for Australia,Spain and of course the United Kingdom.The game is very good but we just need to make a few adjustments for the background.I know the original game is set in Beverly Hills.All you will need to change is the background to all the cities in Australia,Spain and the UK,that way when people are playing the game they can recognise the areas they live in.
Ben - Oh okay,that sounds good and it makes sense.I'm ready to get started.Will I need to change the accents of the characters as the current accent is American?
Mrs Emerald- Yes,that is crucial so make sure you do that.In fact you should do that first before changing the city backgrounds.
Mr Andy - The contact offer we have for you is £1.5million for a start.This is mainly because it's the first time we are putting TLC in another countries hence why it's low.We are aware you are used to more so please don't be worried.You will have a deadline to get everything done by this Christmas so that TLC can be released to fans for January.
Ben - Okay thank you I understand.
Mrs Emerald- That's pretty much it so when you are ready please sign here.
Ben - Okay thank you.
KAB - Ben signs the document.
Mr Andy - Thank you Ben ,pleasure doing business with you.
Ben - Likewise.
Mrs Emerald - We hope to see you soon Ben.
Ben - Hopefully soon.