Q&A.

Questions .

- What inspired you to write Twisted Fantasy?
- Why did you call it Twisted Fantasy?
- How did you come up with all the characters?
- How would you describe Twisted Fantasy in 3 words?
- Who is your favourite character in the book?
- Which character resembles you the most in the book?
- What is your dream ending for Twisted Fantasy?

Answers.

-Well without being so obvious I would say l met someone good, someone different .I was around this person for a little while and I felt a deep connection with them that I had never felt before.Life happened and I had big priorities so I couldn't be around that person anymore so I decided that in honour of them why not write a book inspired by some of the events that occured during the time we spent together.They know about Twisted because I told them about it and they said they were quite flattered that I did that.That is all I will say for that.

- Because life has so many twists and turns but as long as you believe in yourself and you are resilient enough to fight it ,you can eventually live in your own fantasy world ,a happy world were you live for you and you only.A world where you don't have to ask for permission to be yourself.

- I used a lot of inspiration from my day to day life with watching reality TV shows and each time it wasn't quite good enough for me and my personality so majority of my characters language leans more towards American slang.When I was growing up I used to watch a lot of African American sitcoms too.

- Chaotic,Fun and Love ,above anything else.

- Mrs Krisworth ,Kendall's mother ,she has such a gentle, kind heart .I like that she doesn't jump to conclusions especially when things get messy she still chooses to bring everyone together and form peace.

- Anitta,definetly ,shes a bit of me if I was rich and the woman that I actually want to be in real life.She is my hero my inspiration,my heart.

- I would love to have an opportunity to have Twisted Fantasy as a movie or TV series.It would truly bring all the characters to life, after all the structure of the book is similar to a movie or tv script.Well l tried to make it look like that .I did it in almost like spoken word.An audio book as well would be great.