Rank Up: Chunin Exams in the Makings

It has been officially 4 days since Team 6 completed their first B-Rank mission; and it's been a week since their return. Now was a new Day. In the Milano Family Compound, Naruto, Kawazo, Rui and Akiko were getting ready as they were to meet with their team and Senseis in a few minutes.
"Naruto!? Did you use up my Lotion!?" Kawazo shouted.
"Hey It's not my fault that shit smells good on me!" Naruto shot back.
"Rui!? That's my Hairbrush! Get your own!" Akiko shouted.
"Technically it's mine! I bought it for you!" Rui shot back at her sister. It was wild as Naprince, Kianni, Deejay and Prada listened from the first floor holding in their laugher. Soon their front door would knock as someone was outside.
"I'll get it." Deejay said before going to the front door. Meanwhile the other kids took their time getting ready after arguing about who took what and who used what. They got themselves together and would come down to the living room to see Toeirama standing closer to the door.
"Ah! What are you doing here Toeirama?" Rui said.
"I came by to get you girls. You're late and Sensei is pretty pissed." He said as Rui and Akiko showed a look of a fear and disappointment.
"Shit!" They both said before getting their shoes on and leaving with Toeirama.
"What was that all about?" Kawazo asked.
"Beats me." Naruto said shrugging.
"Let's hurry before Obito Sensei scare us." Kawazo added and the two would nod before waving their family off.

Konoha Park: Morning

Naruto, Kawazo and Natsumi were all waiting by the small bridge at the park for their Sensei as they were surprisingly early despite the situation at the Milano Family Compound.
"And here I thought we would be late." Kawazo said and Naruto nodded.
"Yeah. I wonder where is Sensei." Natsumi said as the three would wait and wait. It wasn't until Team 7 started walking to the bridge as well meeting Team 6 already there.
"Uh-Oh. This is gonna be one hell of a day." Kawazo whispered.
"Why?" Natsumi asked before seeing Naruko glaring at Kawazo, Sasuke glaring at Naruto, Naruto Glaring at Naruko with a low growl and Sakura glaring and growling at Naruko.

"What are you losers doing here?" Sasuke asked.
"Well good morning to you too Sausage Uchiha." Kawazo said before Sasuke gets angry.
"If you must know, we were supposed to wait for our sensei here." Naruto said.
"Oh what a coincidence, So did our Sensei." Sakura said with a smug on her face.
"Well since we're here, move." Sasuke said trying to push the boys away and Naruko wasn't much help as she pushed Kawazo with a little more force. However, Naruto grabbed her wrist and began to slowly add pressure to his grip making her wince in pain.
"Clearly you forgot the last time you touched my brother. Shall I remind you again?" Naruto said coldly before Naruko would try and smack Naruto's face. It was nothing but silent except for the slap sound from Naruto's hand and Naruto's cheek. Natsumi and Kawazo both had their mouths open as they never expected her to do that. Sasuke was interested in what Naruto was gonna do while Sakura was shocked she would slap her brother.
"Grow up Naru-Nii! That freak isn't your brother. He's not family! He-" before she could say anything Naruto already had his hand around her neck choking her she would gasp for little air she would try to get while looking at Naruto's eyes that changed into the Kyuubi's eyes.
"Maybe I should kill you and be done with this." He said putting more and more pressure. However he would feel two pair of hands one grabbing his wrist and the other on his forehead.
"I think that's enough!" The voice that belonged to Kakashi said and Obito would look at Naruto and then at Team 7 and sighed.
"Kakashi, you need to keep your team in line." Obito said and Kakashi sighed.
"I try. Truly, sometimes I wish we swapped teams." Kakashi said crossing his arms.

"Wait Obito and Kakashi Sensei!?" Natsumi said.
"What gives Kakashi? You told us to meet you here and they said you Obito Sensei to meet them here?" Sakura asked.
"Correct. We both did say that." The two older Jonin said in unison.
"Why?" Kawazo asked before the two Jonin handed out six pieces of paper to the Genin, each of them had one.
"What is this sensei?" Sakura asked.
"If you use your brain and actually read instead of gawking at Sus Gay all day, these are invitations to us participating in the upcoming Chunin Exams." Naruto said before Natsumi would snicker and try not to laugh. Sasuke on the other hand would growl and walk up to Naruto picking him up from his collar.
"You better watch yourself dobe." He said.
"Or what? You'll make me gay?" Naruto shot back but he stopped since Kakashi pulled his hand away from Naruto.
"Alright enough! You all will report at the location on your slips and go to the third floor tomorrow morning." Obito said before he and Kakashi poofed away.

"Well that was something." Naruto and Sasuke said in unison before the glared at each other. Both waiting for the other to strike at each other. However none dared to move from their spot.
"A-Alright come on Naruto we can go." Natsumi said taking his arm gently and pulling him away from what was about to be a fight between the Uchiha and Uzumaki-Milano. Kawazo followed them as they left Team 7 who stayed at that area for a while.

Later that Afternoon

Naruto would be at Team 6 training grounds meditating. But while he was meditating he would move to his mindscape to talk to Kuruma.
"Hey Kuruma." Naruto said looking up at the Giant Fox.
"HEY KIT. WHAT'S UP?"
"I know you overheard Obito Sensei and Kakashi Sensei saying they nominated us for the Chunin Exams. What do you know as of the what's gonna be on it?" Naruto asked.
"YOU'RE ASKING ME!? YOU KNOW THAT'S KINDA CHEATING." Kuruma said.
"And? Besides I know you know something about it since Lady Kushina was your previous host before me and Naruko." Naruto said crossing his arms and Kuruma huffed a bit.
"FINE, YOU GOT ME THERE. THE ONLY THINGS I CAN REMEMBER. BACK THEN, THERE WAS A WRITTEN PART TO THE EXAM THEN THERE WAS THE TEAM BATTLES AND THEN ONE ON ONE MATCHES." Kuruma explained.
"Team battles? Well I guess that makes sense since the whole team is nominated." Naruto said crossing his arms.
"ANYWAY KUT, WE NEED TO TALK."
"About what exactly?" The blonde asked looking up at his fox.
"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IT INTO WORDS BUT I'LL GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. NARUTO YOU ARE ONLY JINJURIKI WHO HAS THAT ABILITY TO SENSE WHO IS A JINJURIKI." Kuruma said making Naruto stand up.
"What do you mean exactly?"
"REMEMBER WHEN YOU MET THAT WOMAN WHEN MEETING YOUR SENSEI? AND REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID THAT THE AIR FELT HEAVY?" Kuruma reminded him of what he saw.
"Yeah. And it was the same during the Mission in the Hidden Waterfall Village. Although we never met the Jinjuriki there due to lack of time." He said.
"But what does that mean?" Naruto asked.

"WHEN A JINJURIKI HAS THE ABILITY TO DETECT OTHER JINJURIKIS IT USUALLY MEANS ONE OF TWO THINGS. YOU'RE ONE WITH YOUR TAILED BEAST OR IT'S A SYMPTOM OF A RARE DISEASE." Kuruma said making Naruto shake a bit.
"A Disease? Is it curable?" He asked but just from the look on Kuruma's eyes he knew that the answer was not what he wanted to hear. This made the blonde hold his head down where his hair would cover his eyes. It was until he began to look back up with a smile so big you'd think something was wrong with him.
"Well At least I know I don't have that rare disease. You and I are one with each other so that's why I can detect other Jinjurikis." Naruto said while Kuruma looked at him and huffed softly before giving his smirk.
"SURE KIT."
"So I have a Question. How do you know about this? Did Lady Kushina have this ability too?" Naruto asked however Kuruma shook his head.
"NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST. THERE WERE TWO OTHERS BEFORE HER AND EVEN BEFORE MITO. THE SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS SON AND ANOTHER SHINOBI." Kuruma said and Naruto tilted his head which made 'Kuruma growl a bit.
"PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION IN THOSE CLASSES IN THE ACADEMY! THE SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS AND HIS SONS?"
"O-Oh no no. It's not that, I was just more confused to who is Mito?" Naruto asked and Kuruma sighed in relief.
"WELL TO BE BLUNT ABOUT IT, SHE IS YOUR GRANDMOTHER NOT BY BLOOD." What Kuruma said made no sense to the boy as he looked at him.
"You uhh....want to repeat that?" He asked before he felt himself being pulled away from his mindscape.
"Seems like I'm being called in the real world." Naruto said and Kuruma nodded resting on his arms.
"WE'LL CONTINUE OUR CONVERSATION ANOTHER TIME. GO SEE WHAT THEY WANT." Kuruma said and Naruto nodded before fading away and once he was gone, Kuruma would sigh softly thinking about what Naruto said about them being one and when he told the boy about the rare disease that he knows Naruto has but he doesn't want to bring him all down by telling him the truth. So for now to protect him, he would keep quiet until he believes he's ready to embrace the hard truth.

Outside where Naruto was meditating the whole time, he would open one eye to see Kawazo with a bucket of water about to pour it on him but he stopped seeing Naruto looking at him with the glare that said "Fuck around and you'll find out what happens next" So Kawazo sighed and put the bucket away.
"What's up?" Naruto said before opening both eyes.
"Well uhh we have a situation." Kawazo said.
"What kind that you needed a Bucket of water?" Naruto teased a bit and he chuckled.
"Well on the serious side, we do have a situation. Apparently....Natsumi's cousin needs our help." Kawazo explained.
"Why? Doesn't she have the Blonde bitch and Duck Ass Uchiha to help?" Naruto said.
"Well yeah but she ran away from them according to Natsumi, Sasuke said some things that made her....screech...like a Banshee." Kawazo said and Naruto stood up with ease.
"So we finally exorcising the Banshee. Good!" Naruto said.
"Nope. We're helping her deal with trouble she caused on visitors."
"God Damn it. Alright lets go!" Naruto said as he and Kawazo would leave the training grounds to find Sakura.

TO BE CONTINUED.......