The Chunin Exams Preliminary Rounds Begin

Team 6 had arrived at the Tower after a well deserved rest. When they got to the tower, they would take out the Heaven and Earth scrolls and open them.
"I wonder what was in the scroll." Kawazo said before it was revealed that the Scroll was a Reverse Summoning. Naruto gasped before taking the scrolls and tossing them away from his team. Soon smoke and steam would come out from the scrolls before it was revealed to be Obito Uchiha.
"Obito Sensei!?" Team 6 said together.
"The one and only!" Obito said laughing.
"You were in our Scrolls? I don't get it?" Naruto said.
"Well obviously I was, I was to be summoned if the scrolls were opened. However if you were still in the Forest of Death, our meeting wouldn't be this joyous as it is now." Obito said chuckling.
"So does that mean-" Natsumi started.
"Yes. Congratulations Team 6 for passing the second part of the Exam." He said and the three kids high fives each other.
"We are close to becoming Chunin! Let's push through to the end guys!" Naruto said and they nodded smiling.
"Oh wait, Sensei, I just have to ask out of curiosity; What would've happened if we had opened the scroll earlier in the Forest of Death?" Kawazo said.
"Well for those who wish to break that rule will be automatically disqualified as the whole team will be knocked out." He said which made them sigh in relief.
"Good thing we didn't think of doing that." Naruto said before the others nodded.

Later all the other teams would arrive and there was quite the number of teams that have passed the second exam. Which was gonna be a problem. So Minato came up with a solution and decided to address it to the passing teams.
"First off, let me congratulate you all for making it passed the the second Exam. However due to a large number of teams that have passed, We will be holding Preliminary Matches at this moment." Minato said.
"Preliminary Matches?" Sakura said
"Basically to rule out who is able to continue on." Sasuke said to himself out loud.
"However, before we move on to the Preliminary Rounds, we will take volunteers to forfeit the exam right now." He said as not that many disqualified themselves. It was then a Konoha Chunin would announce himself while coughing.

"Hello, My name is Gekko and I'll be your Proctor for the Preliminary Matches

"Hello, My name is Gekko and I'll be your Proctor for the Preliminary Matches." He said before continuing his speech.
"As previously stated, these matches will determine who will go to the finals. The rules are simple, use anything in your arsenal to win your match, you must win by knocking your opponent out for 10 seconds, Forcing them to forfeit, or kill them. But know this, if I jump in, that means the match is over, if you continue to fight when I stop the match then you will be disqualified." Gekko said and everyone would gulp nodding as they understood the assignment.
"Then without further ado, the First match will show on the screen in front of you." He said before the TV went on and went through a bunch of names before it stopped on two.
"Sasuke Uchiha vs. Kegon"
"Sasuke and Kegon stay here while the others go stand in the waiting area until your name is called out for the fight." Gekko said as everyone would go.
"Kick Ass Kegon!" Fuu said waving at her team and he would chuckle before looking at his opponent, Sasuke. The Uchiha didn't seem impressed with his opponent but wasn't gonna let his guard down on him.
"Before the match starts, do you have anything to say?" Gekko asked.
"I'm good over here." Sasuke said and Kegon nodded in agreement.
"Then without further ado, let the first match begin." Gekko said and instantly Sasuke threw Shurikens at Kegon who jumped back and deflected the Shurikens with his Kunai Blade. Sasuke would continue his Shuriken attack making Kegon get tired from waving his arms around deflecting the mini sharp spinning objects. He would then jump out the way and began to weave hand signs.
"Water Style: Wall of Water!" He said before spitting out water from his mouth making a wall of water, Sasuke would run away, jumping over the wall of water before hitting him with his Jutsu.
"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Sasuke would then spit out a lot of mini fire balls at Kegon and he would use his water wall to extinguish the fire. However with the fire he extinguish, he wasn't ready for the Shurikens that was with the Phoenix Flower Jutsu and attacked him. Sasuke saw the opportunity and got behind the waterfall ninja and kicked him up in the air. Lee gasped along with Sakura, Naruko and Guy as Sasuke Copied Lee's technique and was using it against his opponent.
"U-Ugh...Is this-" Kegon said before hearing Sasuke behind him.
"Dancing Leaf Shadow." He said softly before punching him on his side, then hitting him again and did one kick pushing him down to the ground. Sasuke was getting ready to deliver the last punch but that was when he felt the sharpest pain in his whole body which made him stunned a bit. Soon black marks would appear on his body. Naruto would flinch at that and Kuruma spoke to him.
'KIT. YOU FELT THAT TOO DIDN'T YOU? THAT UCHIHA BRAT WAS GIVEN POWER BUT IT WAS EVIL.' Kuruma said and Naruto nodded.
'But how was he able to get his hands on power like that?' Naruto said