Attacked

Lara

I look at the unfilled lilac wall that used to have pictures of me and my family. Artificial green vines and fairy lights that hung behind my bed were taken down. The circular mirror above my desk in front of which I spent several minutes getting ready was bubble wrapped. My closet that used to be filled with my clothes was empty all my stuff was packed in large beige suitcases that were kept downstairs.

We created lots of memories in this room mom helped me decorate my room it was so much fun , watching paranormal videos with my best friend , Kicking out Luca of my room when I find out that he had eaten my chocolate it ended up into a huge fight , bawling my eyes out because kids had been mean to me at school, waiting for dad to come back , baby Stella crawling across my room playing with her toys and spending the night with my mate his scent was all over my room they had gone to collect their bags from the packhouse .

Not all of them were pleasant but it makes me sad that I will never get to see my room a tear escape from my eye I will never get call this house my home again. I need to say bye to my best friend I thought to myself she has always been there for me whenever I needed her, I can't leave without meeting Vera. She skipped Zlatan's birthday party she never misses out on parties I hope she is doing Alright. When I went to grab my car key it was missing from its usual spot, I begin look for it, but it was nowhere to be found.

"Sweetie, what are you searching?" my mother asked standing beside me.

"Mom, I can't find my car key." I said checking the shoe rack in case I dropped it when I was taking off my shoes.

"Luca took your car key there gone to the packhouse." I mentally face palm Dorin had told me they were going to the packhouse I'm shaken up with the incident that happened in the morning that is the reason I can't focus.

"Mom, I'm going to meet Vera I don't know when I'll get to see her again." She nods her head and tells me to not stay there for too long because we had a plane to board.

I go behind a pine tree and shift into my wolf form the warm breeze brushed against my fur Nevena begins to run with my clothes in her mouth using my wolf speed I'll get to Vera's house in matter of minutes. Soon came into sight the ivory-coloured house her blush pink car was parked in the garage I put on my clothes and begin to walk in the direction of the front door I knock on the door and within minutes the door opened.

I'm greeted by an exhausted looking Vera her blonde hair was untied and rumpled she plasters a smile on her face her jade eyes that sparkled with excitement were swollen she was wearing a plain blue t-shirt and grey pants. She invites me in I felt like someone was watching me I looked at my surrounding the plants slightly moved when the wind blows there was nothing suspicious. Her parents were lounging on the couch watching a movie I greet them, and we head upstairs to Vera's bedroom.

A magnificent flower chandelier hung in the middle of her room the champagne-coloured walls were decorated with paintings of nature. I seat on the small sage couch a photo collage of Vera and me that said best friends for life was kept on her vanity table. Tears welled up in my eyes I'll not get to see her again, hear her latest news regarding the pack, the mischievous smile that appeared on her lips when she was up to something. A hand on my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts Vera sat beside me, I hugged her and cried my heart out.

"I know that you're come here to say goodbye to me." she uttered between sobs I'm going to miss you best friend life isn't going to be same without you.

"My parents attended the party they told me that you had found you're mate and y'all will be leaving today if I was there at that party, I would have punched that Vanesa's cakey makeup face, but I didn't get to come because my egotistical mate had ruined my partying mood." She is hurting because of her mate and hearing me leave must have doubled her pain.