Welcome home

Lara

The house that used to full of chatter and laughter was dead silent our furniture was transported to Dorin's pack. I look at the unfurnished lifeless rooms the natural light coming through the windows brightened them no movements occurred on the wooden floor I was met by emptiness and silence. I heard a car halt in front of our house the cabs are here I said to myself and took a last glance of the place that used to be my home with that I got out and locked the house.

Dorin and Luca were loading up our bags in the car Anne stood near them carrying Stella in her arms barking instructions at them I feel bad for them. My eyes shift to Luna hugging mom a red-haired woman stood beside the Luna her pair of brown eyes lit up when she sees me.

"Sophie!" I ran and pulled her into a hug aware of everyone's eyes on me.

"Luna Lara!" it's the first time someone has addressed me as Luna I shook my head.

"You will call me Lara" she nods her head "I'm going to miss you Lara thank you for always standing up for me."

Sophie works as an Omega we used to play together at the packhouse when we were younger, she's a kind, loving, and thoughtful person. She belongs to a low rank which makes her a target for Vanesa and her minions they're always on her tail. Vanesa and her group are known for bullying.

"When I told that I'm coming her she decided to accompany me." the Luna smiles gazing at her she always had a soft spot for Sophie in her heart. She had become an orphan after her parent's we killed protecting the pack from rogues the is Luna like a mother figure to her.

"Come here Lara, I'm going to miss that beautiful smile of yours." She said outstretching her arms for a hug.

"I'm going to miss you to Luna." I embrace her for few minutes and then she unwraps her arms around me.

I handed over the house key to her we will not be residing here anymore, another family will be moving in soon the Luna clasped the key in her hand tears blurred her vision mom hugs her.

The Alpha, Valentino, beta and gamma families excluding their children they were Vanesa's friends joined us. Zlatan was not here and I'm grateful to the Moon Goodness that man creeps me out I taught he was a nice guy and would grow up to be an amazing person like his parent's, but my little opinion regarding him was wrong. I see Dorin talking to Sophie have they met before? I thought to myself he gives her a reassuring smile and begins to walk towards me my heart rate escalated he puts his arm around my waist the butterflies fluttered in my stomach my cheeks begin to heat up.

"Lara, you look like a strawberry." Stella uttered out loud which caught everyone's attention, and they begin to laugh including Luca he has become less possessive ever since his mate had entered his life.

"This is just a teaser it's going to exceed after Alpha Dorin marks you." Luna teased I hear my twin growl he instantly got smacked on his shoulder by Anne.

"Ow! Slapping was not necessary you could have used that little mouth of yours that you blabber with twenty-four seven." He said rubbing his shoulder Anne gasped in amazement.

"Did you just call me a blabbermouth !?" she glares at him the colour drained from his face when he realises his mistake, but it was to late Anne went on with her bickering no one interfered the elder said you should never get between mate's unless you have a death wish.

Valentino came near us "Dorin, if I find that Zlatan is scheming something I will inform immediately" our mate nods his head Sophie stood beside him he looks down at her and smiles Dorin was talking with Anne, he didn't notice them the others were also engrossed in their own conversations.