S1, E1

𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒜𝓁𝒻𝑒𝒶

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora

Hello, my name is Pandora, and I am a fairy, monster, and royal mixed in one. My powers consist of many so I can basically do anything. You're probably wondering how I got into the position of standing here in front of Alfea, a school for fairies. 

Well basically let's just say my parents aren't my parents and they found out I was a magical creature because I got a little upset and literally exploded the house. I honestly didn't try too I promise, I was so happy to know that my family wasn't hurt though after the explosion. 

After finding out about the powers I held, they found a way to contact Alfea and had the head mistress let me come to check out the place. That is basically officially how I ended up in front of this place. And yes, if you're wondering my story does sound familiar, the famous bloom of the dragon flame also had a similar story, but she knows her birth parents and has her kingdom and sister back, but me unfortunately I know nothing about where I'm from or who my actual parents are or if they're even alive. I am really happy to know that I have a purpose it's nice to feel different. 

I was daydreaming until I heard a voice welcoming me into the school. 

Bloom-"Hello, I'm Bloom! Welcome to Alfea."

Pandora-"Hello, nice to meet you. I have heard about you and the others a lot." 

Bloom- "Nice to know that people on Earth find us very interesting to talk about." 

Pandora-"Why wouldn't they? You have saved Earth so many times I can't even keep track." 

Bloom-"The others should be here soon; we are all going to be showing you and two other new fairies around."

Pandora-"Alright, that sounds like a plan."

Bloom-"So what kind of fairy are you?"

Pandora-"Um, idk. All I really know is that my feelings are heavily connected to my powers so if I get angry stuff will start to explode."

Bloom-"Well I guess we can figure that out with classes, but what planet are you from?"

Pandora-"Well I know I was raised on earth, but I know that's not where I was born, so I don't know what planet I'm actually from." 

Bloom-"If I had to guess you don't know your parents either."

Pandora-"No, I don't know my parents, well I don't know my birth parents, but my parents that raised me, yeah." 

Bloom- "I remember when that was my story to tell."

Pandora-"Yeah well, it's a very exhausting story to tell without any facts."